WOW I have a suggestion for the site!

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by MK, Oct 8, 2003.

1. MK

MK
    [OP]
    Rollin Low

Maybe it would be a good idea to have specific sections for different makes of cars. Ie VW, Honda, Nissan, Toyota etc. I think it would be a good idea, it would be good for technical help and just general discussion. I know damn well theres alot of knowledge on this site and I for one think it should happen. Who else thinks it a good idea. If it doesnt happen oh well but yeah anyways. Maybe you guys could think about it.

Ryan

2. STYLINator

Missy

I dont think that will go, cosidering its not really a site stuck on the net for caes, dont know I could be wrong????????

3. MK

MK
    [OP]
    Rollin Low

I dont know I just think it would be good. Considering the amount of knowledge some people have on this site. Plus it doesnt hurt to mix a few things in with this site. But i have no say not my place. Just a suggestion!

4. Mitch

I agree, it'll make it too much like some other site....stick to how it is, seems to be going good, I think?

5. Jake

Yup, this is good as is, u want cars then hit up another site.

6. Fr3nChY

You Guessed it.

Sorry not going to happen we are not a Car Site, this is just made to kill time while everybody is at work or home.We have an Automotive section that you can post about anytype of car there.

7. MK

MK
    [OP]
    Rollin Low

Good enough, I was just saying that because I know theres intrest here for that. But whatever just an idea I had!

Oh and HondaSport the only other site close to NS that deals with cars. I think most of us know how I feel towards that site.