Work Beef

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Bandit, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Bandit

Bandit
    [OP]
    I Miss Summer

I was at work today and i caught shit for something i did two weeks ago. fuck it made me mad.

I was told to go grease and check some equipment at work. I went out did excatly what they said. Today i caught shit because i didn't go above and beyond what they asked me to do. they gave me the whole fucking spiel about how i should have known to do that with my position at the company. I had it out with the shop foreman today. When he said i should have known to do that cause of my position at the company i told him why the fuck should i go above and beyond i get shit on for doing what you ask, like i am right now and walked away.

i was told to grease and check the gates. i greased and checked the gates. Found two that were seized. took them out and had them repaired cause that's what they asked me to do.

So fuck you!!!

/rant

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  2. Skater003

People suck when they expect that...your not a mind reader! Fuck people and their power trips! :pissed:

3. Bandit

Bandit
    [OP]
    I Miss Summer

if the would of told me to fully function test them yeah i would of done it. they said just add grease so it don't seize.

4. Islandboy

This is a work beef:
    I have this guy that works with me at the store. He has more sick days than I have work days. He has no phone and he gets his wife to drive to the nearest pay phone and call us. Mind you the pay phone is mins away from the store. (he only lives 2 mins away to begin with) Same excuse ever time..."Don't feel all that well", "He might be in this afternoon." But never does.

Fucking irks me! Knowing he thinks he can get away with all this. I am his supervisor and what ever I tell him...just goes out one ear and out the other.
    Getting fuking fed up with the whole thing....his ass is soon going to be grass!

that's my rant

5. Hiltzy

If he only lives a couple mins away...call his ass on it....fly the fuck over to his house the next time.