video editing software ??

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by 4G63, Jan 16, 2004.

1. 4G63

4G63
    [OP]
    Got Boost ?

hey
    I have a few clips of my car and a few others that i would like to throw into a short video and maybe add some music in the background.
    it was dont with a digi cam with no sound so that why i want to add the song in the background. clips are kinda crappy but would still like to attempt it.

what can I use to create this ?
    easier to use the better.

2. Davan

do what now?

I've used Adobe Premier. Not bad. Takes some time to learn though. I think Windows XP comes with a movie creator program...

3. Mitch

Dural's good with comps.......ask him??

4. AcidGord

The XP movie maker is one of the easiest to just jump into. Premiere is the most advanced but has a high learning curve. I'm partial to Vegas Video 4 myself.

5. Fr3nChY

You Guessed it.

Windoows Movie Maker is the easiest one to use.

6. Dural

Insert something witty

Thank you for the complement! Unfortunately, I've never done any video editing before. I have to start getting into because my buddie wants one done for his wedding.

The worse part is that niether of us have access to a digi vid cam. If anyone has one that I could borrow a few times between now and next year just to build up some footage, or is it easy to use one of the old ones and rip it with my VIVO card in the pc?

I'm going to start with MS Movie Maker, I have 2003 and I don't know if it came installed. I doubt it so I'll have to get my hands on it. I don't have a problem getting my hands on most software :evil: by alternative means. If anyone has good tutorial sites why not post them in this thread.