1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Elections

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick84

2. J0e Th0rnton

The weirdest comment i saw today was "the rittenhouse Jurors just gave Biden his 2nd colonoscopy of the day"

3. Nick84

4. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Weird how this kid has become some kind of conservative hero... even to some Canadian conservatives which is even more bizarre.

chainsaw, Grifter and HairyAss like this.
  5. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

By pointing at One major mistake in the ongoing fight over racism, they feel validated in their own racist beliefs.

6. 17

teenage dirtbag

He got to shoot and kill people that he disagreed with politically and that’s every conservative extremists fantasy so it’s a huge win for them when he walks

Grifter likes this.
  7. Grifter

Bluh?

If it were Canada he wouldn't be a hero. Media would have played him like Justin fucking Bourque and he wouldn't have gone out to protect businesses armed with an ar15 to begin with.

8. Grifter

Bluh?

Its sad cause you're very right.

9. Grifter

Bluh?

I don't celebrate him as a hero. I am glad he's not going to rot in a prison cell. But I would not call him a hero nor say what he did was heroic.

I do think out of all that happened tho, what he did that put him in the shitty situation he was thrust into was legal or acceptable in Canada.... I'd have rooted for the same result.

What he did in my opinion was dumb. But he did show bravery, integrity and selflessness. Not a hero. But not a Justin Bourque type either. :shrug2:

10. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Putting yourself in a situation with a gun to defend a thing (property, whatever) is not brave, it's stupidity at its finest.

11. KMD

KMD

He didn't GET to shoot and kill people, he defended himself from people that were trying to kill him go look at the piles of evidence that proved this and not the MSM the you keep parroting and lied to everyone. He was there providing first aid to the "people that he disagreed with politically" he was trying to stop a burning dumpster from rolling into a gas station surrounded by the "people that he disagreed with politically" and was attacked and so on... #PewPew

Grifter likes this.
  12. Grifter

Bluh?

I have already sided with you on that point a couple times. I meant the way he handled himself after the situation had already devolved.

13. KMD

KMD

In the states it's a right and even for Kyle to be openly carrying a rifle was not a crime even though SO many were screaming at the top of their lungs that it was even though his father lived in Kenosha and that is why he was there.
    As a gun owner I don't see him as a hero, even though I have called him one numerous times trolling on twitter :lol: What he did isn't something that any sane person want's to do but he did what he had to do to stay alive. Going out there I don't think he was planning on shooting someone I think he was planning on staying safe and making it home the same way a police officer does at the beginning of every shift with their sidearm.
    I don't think if I had the right to carry I would, I have no fear here, I would prob get my permit just to have it. Now when I am out in the bush I would love to be able to open carry instead of packing a long gun. If I was in a high crime city I might change my mind :shrug2:

Grifter likes this.
  14. KMD

KMD

I am not a CBC fan but here is a good article well balanced and informative, I think they are all ascared :eek7:

15. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

He's a kid who went out looking for trouble, found it, killed a few people in the process and walked because American firearm laws are a disaster. I'm just glad I don't live in a place with such little respect for firearms.

16. tribeachpunk

Yeah maybe, but the gang of felons chasing him down the street, before they knocked him over with dropkicks and skateboards, same can be said about them.. Weren't they pretty clearly out looking for trouble too? And the only reason they had to have this show-trial, the only reason we even heard about any of this, it's because these grown ass felons found it when they tried to jump a teenager in a position to defend himself.

Grifter, KMD, Nick84 and 1 other person like this.
  17. J0e Th0rnton

The problem was not thinking he was a hero. We can agree if nothing else that the kid should not have been there. I disagree he was looking for trouble. He wanted to look tough and protect a Hindu business figured a gun would make people fuck off when they saw it like any armed guard. The video clearly shows when he realized the gun wasn't deterring the true crazies that he tried to get away and run away but got boxed in and was probably going to get killed or put in a coma if he didn't shoot.

The real problem was, the Mainstream media lied, mislead and gaslit millions of people into thinking this situation was something it was not.

Same as the fake reason the riot happened in the first place in Jacob Blake. Nothing but lying and media manipulation to make it seem like police brutality on an unarmed man, when in fact they tried to take him down in non lethal ways, only for him to pull a knife and try to use kids as hostages. Cop made the right call to fill him with lead..

Kyle's victory is a victory against this fake news nonsense and proof that maybe there is hope yet. The jury here was terrified and only deliberated so long because of multiple attempts to identify them and fear of reprisals from the woke mob. It speaks to what society has become when the court needs to bar an entire left wing network as big as MSNBC because they ordered their reporter to try to follow the juror van and run red lights and do anything possible to photograph them and get their identities online to put the fear into them.

The funny part is how fast the national guard smashed down on the attempted riot after this verdict. Not a peep on mainstream media about it, but there were plenty of livestreams that night that the social media's have been scrubbing of folks trying and getting crushed with an iron fist. They only let them riot previously because it was election season. Now that the useful idiots (BLM)have served their purpose, they get put back on the shelf and not allowed to do that until close to next election season. AS USUAL.

Absolutely nothing has changed under the Biden admin for minorities and racism in the US. They just won't air it and let networks pretend its a problem by turning the volume to 10 now because the guy they wanted got in office, so must make things seem calm and orderly.

KMD and Nick84 like this.
  18. KMD

KMD

Exactly look at the trade protectionism in the US with Biden that is going on now. When Trump was in and started it, it was ALL OVER the news now nothing.

And I will leave this here as well some wise words
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  19. TheOldskoo

Huzzah!

What're you talking about, most of the time I see it mentioned it's along the lines of "expect Biden to continue this". Granted, this is all usually contained in articles that are not usually from "MSM".

20. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Just a reminder that we live in Canada and if you're paying this close attention to US politics, you're probably a. Algorithmed out of reality or b. Living in the wrong country.

Done with the US political talk on here.

RoryTate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.