1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US Elections

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

So what was this big story? Did they find another meme proving the vaccine is a hoax?

2. RoryTate

Buffer the streaming media unto me.

Stay off the ice, brah!

3. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...dallas-expecting-the-late-jfk-jr-to-reappear/

"Scores of QAnon believers gathered Tuesday afternoon in downtown Dallas in the hopes that John F. Kennedy Jr. would appear, heralding the reinstatement of Donald Trump as president."

"One post from a widely followed QAnon social media account said that after Trump was reinstated as president, he would step down and JFK Jr. would become president. Then former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn would be appointed as his vice president and Trump would ultimately become the “king of kings,” according to Newsweek."

:facepalm:

4. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

hahaha

5. C. Mike Hunt

JFC. How can people be so stupid?

6. Scott

rawr

fixed

C. Mike Hunt and Nick84 like this.
  7. KMD

KMD

I don't understand why you follow those Q groups HairyAssHairyAss it's almost like they have a leased spot in your melon :eek3:
    There is another person I know that is very left wing that also visits these Q sites and I just don't understand it.

8. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

You'd have to be living in a cave to have missed those jfk rallies. They were all over the web

9. Wayne

1%er

My wife lurks all the conspiracy, bat shit crazy, flat earther kinda shit FB groups and pages lol. It entertains her I guess, I don't bother to go down those rabbit holes.

KMD likes this.
  10. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

I'm not following - I posted a link from the Seattle Times, which is a major news paper I read online daily. Stop being such a troll, moonbat.

11. TheOldskoo

Huzzah!

Guess I live in a cave then, hadn't heard a damn thing about those until I saw his post here. Granted I've stayed away from the news in the last little bit outside of local news. I'm probably better off for it.

Grifter, Nick84, KMD and 1 other person like this.
  12. KMD

KMD

Cave dweller I guess, I did not see any of it, I have been keeping my head pretty clear and low lately so not much news and only local stuff and my online feeds are mostly market place and a little chatting with family on FB :shrug2: and out in the shop sitting in my chair listening to music and deciding where I should start cleaning the shop.... I am still sitting

13. KMD

KMD

Yes you got this story and it riled you up enough to post it here. Like I said to BootsBoots I didn't even know about these rallies until you posted it and according to you guys, I should have been front and center at this rally :lol:

14. Grifter

Bluh?

I haven't heard about them either. Just saying. :shrug2:

15. RoryTate

Buffer the streaming media unto me.

I had to google "Ok Brandon" to get clued in.

16. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Your definition of riled up is out of whack! I saw a story in a major newspaper that was incredibly bizarre so I shared it here.

I mean, you yourself are trying to do your best to rile me up but you’re not very good at it.

17. tribeachpunk

My newsfeed has a lot of Biden and Rittenhouse but no JFK

KMD likes this.
  18. Scott

rawr

I saw a tweet about it :shrug:

19. C. Mike Hunt

cave dweller crew signing in

KMD and Grifter like this.
  20. TheOldskoo

Huzzah!

Well this comment aged like sour milk!

Grifter likes this.
  21. J0e Th0rnton

The Rittenhouse stuff is strange. Mostly because its a slam dunk self defense case.

When I tuned in I legitimately thought the prosecution guy who looks like commissioner Gordon from the Bale Batman movies was the defense attorney because all the witnesses he called up were providing testimony favorable to defense.

the part where he started basically cross examining his own witness made me chuckle. the judge was like "wtf, stop it"

if a group as progressive liberal as the young Turks are now retracting heavily after saying Kyle chased Rosenbaum down and shot him for over a year, its because they know they spent the last year completely misrepresenting what happened and don't want to get Sandmann sued because its pretty clear Rittenhouse is innocent

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  22. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I don't know who any of these people are and I'm scared to google them because then Google will think I care lol

briangtiguy likes this.
  23. Grifter

Bluh?

Kyle Rittenhouse is the 17 year old that shot and killed 2 people and injured another while trying to "protect" property from "rioters" in Murica. All 3 people he shot were trying to kill him and all had criminal records. It's actually going to be interesting how his trial goes down in my opinion. :shrug2:

24. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

ahhh.. explains why I didn't know them. More shootings down there than I can keep straight lol

25. Grifter

Bluh?

Or you're a cave dweller! :lol:

TheOldskoo and KMD like this.
  26. Wayne

1%er

Ive seen that YouTube channel, it's a Liberal batshit one. They exist on both sides of politics.

27. KMD

KMD

:eek7: I used the term riled up because I was going to compare it to your TDS and really get you riled up but I let sleeping dog sleep because I didn't want to sit here and go back and worth with you in an endless argument that you keep changing the topic when you are losing.

28. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

l.o.l.

KMD likes this.
  29. J0e Th0rnton

how it goes down? its already almost over. Its been a trainwreck for prosecution.

Defense has this wrapped up with an acquital unless the jury get death threats and fear for their lives to not convict.

Grifter likes this.
  30. KMD

KMD

I haven't been following it, I was doing a lot of trolling early on when it first all first happened because the anti gunners were so easy to rile up :lol: go on and call Kyle a hero, that would fire them up for a couple days. :bounce:
    I did see a post from a right leaning media source about the judge saying "vast amount" of "irresponsible and sloppy journalism" surrounding case that made me :bowdownro

31. Grifter

Bluh?

I haven't been following the trial in depth yet, going to wait til it's over and read the Coles. But from what I have seen, it does seem to be veeeeery one sided.

As for a hero? In my own opinion I think he should do some time. He took the law into his own hands *with* an assault rifle and killed 2 and injured a 3rd. Sure his actions were noble and yes I'm glad he killed them instead of them kill him. The good guy did win in this one, no doubt about that in my eyes. But at the end of the day the kid just shouldn't have been there in the first place. Did he murder them? No. Was I rooting for him when I watched the videos? Yes. Was it honorable of him to march into the police, hands raised and inform them of what went down? Yes. But he never should have been there and he did kill two men. Terrible, criminals, doucheknuckle who gives a shit that they died scum sucking embarrassing to even call them men abortions.

But I think a couple years is deserving in this case.

32. 17

teenage dirtbag

yikes

Grifter likes this.
  33. J0e Th0rnton

To be fair. The first of the two he killed had less than appealing credentials and they chose to attack a man with a rifle who was trying to run away and gave him no choice.

The first was a pedophile who raped 5 kids under the age of 12 and spent years in prison for it. Once he got out of Jail, he continued being a piece of shit. the headlines called him "Homeless", but what they didn't say is he was homeless because he wasn't allowed home due to a restraining order from his fiance for serious domestic abuse. He tried to kill himself and then ended up in a mental hospital. The hospital was full and something something covid protocols so they let him out into the riots, where he proceeded to light a bunch of stuff on fire in kenosha.

I'd say Kyle did the world a favor here.

The 2nd guy he killed wasn't quite as much of a waste of flesh, just a domestic abuser who liked strangling and imprisoning "loved ones" against their will while pulling knives on Grandma. But he decided to join a mob of 20 and attack the kid who was trying to run to turn himself into the police. Watching the video its clear the mob doesn't want him to make it to police and they wanted to kill him then and there. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Kyle Rittenhouse actually showed remarkable restraint and control in only shooting the ones directly attacking him. Huber smashed Kyle over the head with his skateboard and then ended up with a hole in his chest.

The 3rd guy he shot had his arm severely wounded. Which was kind of a good thing since he feigned surrender and then pointed his loaded handgun at Kyle's head. kyle in that split second was faster and shot him in the arm. That 3rd guy shot just testified today. And it was hilarious. Prosecution absolutely regrets it. It was a grand slam for defense. Even before defense got to cross examine him, he had been irreparably fucking up prosecutions narrative. Its almost like he did not realize there was video on the internet since the incident

KMD, Nick84 and Grifter like this.
  34. Grifter

Bluh?

This. I guess I could've used more context with my comment but I agree completely.

35. Grifter

Bluh?

I stand by it. They were going to kill him. What should he have done? Played down and let them do it? He was surrounded in every situation. Video backs it up.

KMD likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.