US Elections

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Jun 24, 2016.

1. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

image.png Lots of chatter in a bunch of other threads about this. I move to the States in about 2 weeks so I'm paying more and more attention. Figured I'd start a thread for most of us to post reasonable arguments about the state of things and the Stang clan to post up their ill-informed rhetoric.

A post from a friend on Facebook re-tweeting a post from Anziz Ansari to kick things off:

2. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

Please all bleeding hearts proceed to YouTube. Then search Germany Immigration. Now watch 3-4 videos ... Any of them.

If you still think mass immigration from the Middle East is a good thing ... You are a lost cause.

Britain is the first to awake .... More to follow.

3. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

I don't get it.

You're obviously not native, because you hate natives. So that means you or you family were immigrants to Canada. But your against immigrants so that would suggest you're native. If you're not one and not the other, all that leaves is ignorant bigot.

Boots, Dewie, MRA and 3 others like this.
  4. C. Mike Hunt

5. tribeachpunk

@tbpHFX

6. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

Pretty powerful video ... Say what you will but if you watch this video you'll see Donald Trump has been saying the same things for over 30 years ...

Good luck (not really) to "Crooked Hillary" ... She's going to need it.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  7. Vance

The problem with Donald is that he doesn't shut the fuck up and he changes he's stance quicker than he can end a sentence. Given his base its not a surprise that he's speaking at a grade four level.

"I know words, I have the best words"-Donald
    "I love the poorly educated"-Donald

Sad.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  8. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

A lot of the blue collar jobs the so called "poorly" educated people used to do have either been exported to Mexico or have been taken by illegals. So no wonder what he says resonates with those voters.

I think sometimes people with less education have more common sense than those with university degrees.

I cannot wait for the first debate.

#Trump2016

9. Vance

Oh, all the poorly educated have lost jobs because of rapist mexicans.. I see, oh, and common sense is clearly superior, we don't need none of those elites.

"My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault." - Donald.

Will there actually be a debate, he seems to skip those all the time, or cancel them, maybe if he can string together more than 6 words at a time he might fair out better. So sad, what a mess.

10. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

So you don't think having 11-13 million people in your country illegally is a problem ?

The only debate Trump backed away from was with Bernie Sanders ... This was a smart move because Bernie was not going to be the nominee so why risk a fight with him for no reason. Trump stood to benefit nothing.

Most feel he won all the other debates and he is the last man standing out of a field of 17.

11. Smokey

The only thing worse than Trump, is Hillary

boing, munky18t and Vance like this.
  12. Vance

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-fox-news-republican-debate-cancelled-1.3494454

Ducked out of this one too, because Megyn Kelly asks hard questions, and this was the only way he knew how to respond without making a huge gaffe again.

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever." - Donald about the Fox News debate moderator Megyn Kelly.

Agreed, fingers crossed the FBI primary shows that she's nonviable.

13. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Honestly, it's a pretty desperate situation down there. I don't agree that Trump is better than Clinton. Clinton is a lot of things but at least she's a career politician. She'll keep the machine chugging along in it's current corrupt state and not much will change. Trump is an outsider. He'll get eaten alive in Washington and possibly fuck up a lot of stuff in the process. It's scary seeing the US come off the rails right before our eyes :(

14. Smokey

Keeping the machine chugging along down there. Cuz that's exactly what they need. Whats a few trillion more debt anyways

15. ouird

I'm Weird

This may not be such a bad thing. I don't think I'd vote for Trump, but given the train wreck their government is right now, would breaking it be so bad?

16. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

If you want to change Washington you want Bernie Sanders, not Donald Trump. What would you rather they spend twenty billion dollars on a giant wall or free university for all?

17. ouird

I'm Weird

I agree, And I hope to see that happen. But in reality, I dont see it happening the way this is going

18. Scott

rawr

things can get much much worse with Trump imo. and not just for america, but globally. But then again, if you're like some people on here, who cares what happens globally.

19. KLD

KLD

I really don't think Trump should be president, but I think sometimes certain things he says gets taken out of context, although that is what happens to pretty much everyone no matter what party in politics as opposing parties take what they can get and edit it for propaganda. I actually agree with cracking down on illegal immigration, but totally banning immigrants of a particular culture and the generalizations he makes are ridiculous. As long as people take the proper channels, why not let people in? It's just a tricky situation. I think Bernie Sanders means well but a lot of ideas would just cost way too much money.

20. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

People are sick and tired of the status quo and want change.

Obama promised them "Hope" and "Change" .... Very little Changed and there isn't much Hope :lol:

No one else personifies the "system", status quo and no change more than Hillary Clinton.

And BootsBoots if you think Trump would be eaten alive at pretty much anything you're sadly mistaken. All he has to do is assemble a good team around him and look out. Ronald Regan was a former actor who did a movie with a monkey and now he is looked at as one of their best Presidents ever. :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  21. slouse

Not necessarily a good thing

Hillary is shady as hell

munky18t and Stang like this.
  22. Scott

rawr

I guess you could say there is only soo much Trump could do. Republicans prevented Obama from making change. Hopefully democrats can do the same to stop Trump from mucking it all to hell.

23. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Trump, on an International level, could cause WWIII. Already, the world is looking at him as an idiot and he's stupid enough to say and do things that would cause enough friction to trigger an international event.

JoeLouie likes this.
  24. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

You certainly don't want that jackass in control of the most powerful army on the planet. He's already made some seriously racist statements. If he starts dropping bombs based on race, the world is fucked.

25. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

He simply wants to secure the US borders and get 13 Million illegals under control.

Islam isn't a race - its an evil cult. He has never said Arabs would be prevented from entering the country - only Muslims. :)

You are too quick to jump on the Liberal media band wagon of if anything is questioned you must be racist. People love to throw that word around to silence desent.

Some world leaders probably aren't fans because he's going to make them pay their own way and the US will stop being the "world police".

26. ouird

I'm Weird

So all Muslim's are evil, but all other religions are ok to stay. Seems legit.

I simply CAN'T wait for the day that your kind is no longer relevant, or around.
    hopefully I'll live to see that day.

briangtiguy, Dewie and Scott like this.
  27. Leviathan

It's all in your mind....

You folks do live on Planet Earth, right? :loco:

Hillary Clinton is the next President of the USA. She could literally die and still win. This was decided 8 years ago.

The fact that she has ended up running against Donald Trump tells you all you need to know.

28. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Yes. We all know that Islam isn't a race any more than Christianity is. I can see why you'd be confused though. It's your hatred of non whites that makes you racist. The hatred of Islam makes you a bigot. Nice job on the two for one.

29. Wayne

Bye Stang...your nonsense is best left "ignored"

30. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I could never ignore StangStang. I am just as concerned with white supremacists as Islamic extremists :lol:

Dewie likes this.
  31. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

For my money all religions can go ... but the Jehovah's Witnesses aren't trying to destroy western civilization or blow anyone up - So they don't really bother me. :)

And if all the bleeding heart Liberals that have their head stuck in the sand get their way - none of our kind (civilized western society) will be around soon.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  32. Scott

rawr

rather have my head in the sand then stuck up my ass and be a racist bigot.

ouird likes this.
  33. Scott

rawr

34. ouird

I'm Weird

So I'm clear, as long as the religion doesnt bother you, then they can stay, but other than that, all can go. Glad to see you are on top of all this for us. I can sleep better at night.

Well if I'm a "Bleeding heart liberal, then that make you a supremacist correct?

Scott likes this.
  35. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

Survivalist.