Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Boots, Feb 20, 2009.
My problem with the bags that size, is that I'll eat the whole thing.. then feel sick for hours
I had a bag that big full of skittles, took me 3 days to eat the damn thing and I didnt even eat the yellow ones.
Those wouldn't last 5 minutes in my office.
I have no problem at all destroying any sized bag of peanut m&m's. The fucking things own me
I destroy peanut eminems all the time.
That is standard equipment where fat people work!
These M&M's are defective I am only getting w's - Shawty
M&M destroy almond I anytime FTW
hahahha sounds legit
If that is on your desk. I volunteer to eat those for you.
OM NOM NOM!
As long as no one in your office has peanut allergies.
That reminds me, a couple weeks ago I was on a plane and they announced that someone on there had a peanut DUST allergy... so, they wouldn't be serving us the traditional snack.
Being the ass I am, I loudly suggested that if you are that allergic to peanut DUST then you should probably convert your minivan to a bubble and take that instead of worrying the rest of us. The guy w/ the allergy was right across the aisle from me.
All we have here is a watered down bottle of windex
so should this
Chelsey - Boots will want one of those contraptions after I kick his ass @ NHL'09 later today in the break room!
hahaa I made one, don't tell him, but it actually hurts haha.
pics of Chelsey wearing elastic smile maker ASAP.
I'll gear you up with rep and vCash.
haha, i'm at school, i will when i get home. and thread it. maybe.
I'm not an M&M fan .. so no.
Since I quit smoking three weeks ago, I have destroyed every piece of candy, snack, food, or other product that looked edible near me.
All 4 of those bags would last 30 minutes, tops.
Believe it or not, most people in our office are still on their New Years health kicks.