1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Just In...I know how you all love TJ and ■■■■■

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Civic_Guy, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Inopia

I bet he makes his kids refer to him as 'tha prez'

2. infatuous

:rofl:

I just went and read some of that thread. I'm speechless. These guys drive 15 year old shitty cars and wonder why nobody shows up to their "show"? What the fuck? Are people supposed to round up the wife and kids to go check out who has the least amount of rust, or the best colour washer fluid knobs? OMG :rofl:

3. Tony

Think Happy Thoughts!

wow!

4. toshiba

I here by declareifacation to yous.
    I am and always will be... Da Prez!
    De fiirst lady has yet to be denounced!
    She will be over wieght and dumb as apost when concievedede!

As written in the by-laws there has been hidden rules of ■■■■■ and by-laws that
    now have come to light that we now have to use. One being the removal of all
    ■■■■■ Executives. That decision was not easy to come to but we feel as Founders
    it had to be done, to get back on track. And also watching to make sure it’s
    what is best for the club and all the members. And that’s why we have come back
    to the by-laws and that is under the Membership area 2.(c).There maybe formal
    admission to membership which will be determined by ■■■■■ at the club opening
    day each year. ( http://www.■■■■■.ca/By-Laws.htm ) Well after the out come with
    the 2007 Auto Show, it has come to light that we do have to in force this
    by-law. We never wanted to start this, but times change and days of hoping for
    the best are over. And ■■■■■ has to step up get the respect back.

And the first step is “■■■■■ Street Riders”, this is a new chapter of ■■■■■ but
    it just for the people that have a license and a automotive. This area of ■■■■■
    is going to become the flagship of all ■■■■■ chapters. And we have to run this
    100% by the book, and that is why “Rules” are being set in Place for this new
    chapter. And they will be based off of other clubs around Canada but the main
    thing be known we welcome every make and model. We are still ■■■■■... But this
    time we got a mission.

Thank You All.

■■■■■ Founders

TJ Gerrior & Peter Burke

And... if ya doesn't believe a me just a watch a!

5. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

The prez is back :rofl:

6. infatuous

1. In these by-laws unless there be something in the subject or context inconsistent therewith

(a) "■■■■■" means Canadian Automotive Mix Association.

(b) “Club Sponsor” means a business that has agreed to offer discount pricing to members

(c). “Club Founders” means TJ Gerrior & Peter Burke

(d). “Executive's" means an Official of ■■■■■ & has been placed in Office by club founders.

(e) “District Chairman and Vice- District Chairman” means someone that is an official of ■■■■■, and has control over a Chapter Area & has been placed in Office by club founders.

MEMBERSHIP

2. (A) for the purposes of registration, the number of members of ■■■■■ is Unlimited.

(b). every member of the ■■■■■ shall be entitled to attend any meeting of ■■■■■.

(c). Membership in ■■■■■ is NOT transferable.

3. (A) the following shall be admitted to membership in ■■■■■:

(b). any individual over the age of 6 years residing in Canada who upholds the objects of ■■■■■ and contributes to the support of ■■■■■.

(c).There maybe formal admission to membership which will be determined by ■■■■■ at the club opening day each year.

(d). to become a full member of ■■■■■ you must attend 3 guest book nights and sign the book.

(e). to become a full member of ■■■■■ you must become a top poster on the ■■■■■ web forum and then your name is put forth to club founders for decision.

(f). to have the like or interest in automotives.

(g). Prospective new member agrees to abide by the by laws sent forth by the Association.

4. (A) as a member, you are privy to any and all discounts that are granted to members by determined club sponsors.

(b). Are guaranteed space at any gathering (Show & Shine), price not included.

(c). Contacted personally by an Executive regarding any Club issues.

(d). If requested the member shall be informed of any changes made to the club.

(e). Discounts on all club merchandise.

(f). Able to make new friends with the same interest

(g). Will be notified of auto events hosted in Chapter area. (If known about)

Member/Executives/Chairman

5. (A) The President of ■■■■■ shall preside as President at every general meeting of ■■■■■.

(b) If there is no President or if at any meeting he/she is not present at the time of holding the same, the Vice-President shall preside as President.

(c) If there is no President or Vice-President or if at any meeting neither the President nor the Vice-President is present at the holding of the same, the members present shall choose someone of the executive team to reside as contact.

(d) If the President and or Vice- President have failed in their obligations or the honor, meaning, function and form of ■■■■■ no longer holds true to its original agenda. The Original Founders (TJ Gerrior & Peter Burke) will be forced to step in for the duration that is required to take control.

(e). If the District Chairman(s) and or Vice- District Chairman(s) have failed in their obligations or the honor, meaning, function and form of ■■■■■ no longer holds true to its original agenda. The Original Founders (TJ Gerrior & Peter Burke) will be forced to step in for the duration that is required to take control and wait for someone to be appointed to that position.

Executive Members

6. (A). Executives are members that have been put into office by Club Founders,

(b). District Chairman and Vice- District Chairman are members that have been put into office by Club Founders

(c). unless otherwise determined by the club founders, the number of District Executives shall not be less than three.

(d). Any Registered Member of ■■■■■ shall be elected an Executive position of ■■■■■.

(e). Executives shall be elected by club founders.

(f). In the event that an Executive resigns his/her office or ceases to be a member in ■■■■■, another member will be picked to fill in until club founders appoint another executive.

(g). The President, or in his absence, the Vice- President, or in the absence of both of them, any executive appointed among the executives present shall preside as Contact at the meetings.

(h). The Founder(s) may be entitled to vote as an executive and in the case of equality of votes, he shall have casting vote in addition to the vote to which he is entitled as a Founder. The founders do not have to agree with the vote of the executives and can over rule any and all votes placed there in by the members, so as long as it is in the best interests of ■■■■■.

(I) The Founders do not have to agree with the vote of the membership, executive ship and or the District Chairman, District Vice-Chairman. There by can over rule the decision there in if deemed the meaning, function and form of ■■■■■ no longer holds true to its original agenda.

Offices of the Officials

7. (A) the offices of ■■■■■ shall be a President, a Vice- President, and at least one other member to a minimum of three other members. As well positions of Chairman, Vice Chairman, Events, Promotions, Secretary, and Treasurer may also be appointed. The officers of Chairman, Vice Chairman, Events, Promotions, Treasurer, and Secretary may be combined, the officers of President and Secretary or Treasurer may be combined, the officers of Vice- President and Chairman and Vice Chairman and Events and Promotions and Secretary or Treasurer may be combined, but the officers of President and Vice- President can not be combined. The offices of the Chairman and Vice-Chairman may not be combined with the positions of President and Vice-President.

(b). The President shall have general supervision of the activities of ■■■■■ and may perform such duties as maybe assigned to him from the members from time to time.

(c). The Vice- President shall, at the request of the members and subject to its executives, perform the duties of President during the absence, illness or incapacity of the President, or during such period of the President may request him to do so.

8. (A) the positions of President and Vice- President may be held by the original creators of ■■■■■ as long as the association is open. At any time the President and or Vice- President may step down to allow other Registered Members of ■■■■■ take position of Executive.

(b) If at any time the original creators of ■■■■■ feel that the welfare and or prosperity of the Association is in jeopardy, they may and can assume the positions of President and or Vice- President until they determine that the problems have been rectified.

REMOVAL OF MEMBER

9. (A) at anytime ■■■■■ founders have the right to remove a member.

(b) If you are found putting down (trash talk) ■■■■■

(C) If you are deemed to have been stalking another member

(d) If you are found to use ■■■■■ for others reasons other then to meet people with the same interest.

(e) If you are found posting spam on ■■■■■ Forum.

REVISIONS AND AMENDMENTS

10. At any time the Founders may make revisions and amendments to ■■■■■ By-Laws. As well if called upon President and Vice- President along with the casting votes of the Executive ship may make revisions and amendments to ■■■■■ By-Laws.

These are 10 simple things we all need to follow to have a great time while you’re a member of ■■■■■ if you disagree on a by-law or you feel I left something out feel free to send an email to TJ@■■■■■.ca and the founders will address your concern with the up most respect.

7. infatuous

Sorry, but if my membership is not transferable, I'm just not joining. :hsugh:

8. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

9. ingress

_

over the age of 6?????

10. Beaker

Lifestyle Enthusiast

so, they have a car club that allows people without cars, then a separate "elite like" club that allows people with cars?

what in the fuck.

this is fucked.

11. infatuous

I would love to see the minutes from one of these meetings. :lol:

12. humberc

Climbing Scrillamanjaro

:rofl: @ the rules

13. Shellie

Team Suzuki

You have to become a top poster on an internet forum to become a full member of an auto club??

:lol: at how they had to explain putting down. And is stalking really an issue??? And do they honestly think they are that important that people will join for other reasons? What would those other reasons be?

14. shaun

Freedom 27

rooflestiltskin

15. Scott

rawr

this is just too much :rofl:

16. billybob

The Schooner, the better.

I guarantee his resume has president of Canadian automotive mix on it. :rofl:

17. tribeachpunk

No doubt.

This shit is retarded.

18. Wolfe

p/t Firefighter - 24/7

What the hell? A car club, i can understand... But the "by-laws", this almost seems like a "club" young kids have in a tree fort when they're like 5 or 6 with stupid rules hahaha. I can hear the arguing and name calling now and something along the lines of "you're not allowed in my club anymore because you talked to a GIRL..." :rofl:

19. Shellie

Team Suzuki

:bowdown: :rofl:

20. infatuous

When I was reading about the meetings, this is exactly what I was picturing. :rofl:

21. Dreamer

yip, yip, yip

:lol: I'd lay money down that he definitely does.

22. Muricane

MY AV IS ME

I'll take that bet.

I doubt he has a resume.

23. Shitbrick

BUMP

HAHA this shit is always good for a laugh.

24. Lex Lucas

feels good.

omg how did I miss this the first time around.

"president ship"
    "Vice- District Chairman"

:rofl:

25. Leroy

@danackles29

lol, this isn't even bump an old thread Thursday.

Love this thread.

26. watcha

Born Killer

I r3ad some of this...

I have no idea what this is all about but I laughed pretty hard at it.

I love the 15yo grandam and thinking it's a cool car.

and as for the "other reasons": a person would join...I'd join the club just for a really good hard laugh....do you think they'd kick me out for laughing at a meeting?

27. Leroy

@danackles29

absolutely! ■■■■■ is serious bizness!

28. tribeachpunk

Everytime those fucking morons have a car show they want to disband their shitty car club... Well fucking do it already!

And did I see a new club house somewhere recently?? I forget where it was but there was a under sized banner and it looked like their name on it..

29. Arod

You have it the wrong way dude...his car is fairly new...his girlfriend is 15 years old.

30. watcha

Born Killer

ok.....you just made me laugh outloud...+reps to you!@!!!

31. Leroy

@danackles29

32. Racer_23

33. User1628

34. N / A

oh my fuck

35. Shitbrick

OHH SNAP! Atleast they follow the rules of the road dont they? LOL tee hehe