1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Just In...I know how you all love TJ and ■■■■■

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Civic_Guy, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Civic_Guy

Civic_Guy
    [OP]
    Shock On!!

got this as an email from Ca Mix

I am writing this about my future and past with CA Mix and how things were and how things are. I just don’t know how to get it all into words so you will have to bear with me through this.
    CA Mix was all just a dream in my head 5 plus years ago when me and Peter first opened the club, but you all have shown me that dreams can come true and not to give up on your dreams. Well ■■■■■ has had a lot of ups and downs in the club world, if it wasn’t battling with Low Motion over us just being us, or NSTuners calling us Haters. And all the rest of the club world telling us we don’t belong, Well the time has come for me to step down as CA Mix President, I have come to realize that its not the club people are hating on its me and my past. So the only way to fix my past and the future of ■■■■■ is for me to move on. This was not easy for me to come to this decision, but I have to think of what’s best for you all and the future of CA Mix. And that’s what I am doing by stepping down as President. I wont to see ■■■■■ become so much more and with me heading this ship we don’t have a chance. People are living too much in the past and still believe I am some big bad person. We!
    ll I am here to set that record straight, I am one of the best guys you will meet, I put others before myself and I stand up for what I believe in. But again that didn’t stop people from jumping on me any chance they get, and it don’t hurt me, but it hurts my dream. And that’s all of you. I have lived my life always trying to make a name for myself but some how all I end up doing is getting a worse name. Just like the protest of PPP, did I plan it, nope? Did I ask for the 60+ people to show up, nope? But they did. And who took all the heat, ME. Why because I was standing up for something I believed in, and I was the voice that was heard. But I am sorry to say that all I was doing was what all the rest of the people with no morals should have been doing, and that is back something they believe in. Because I have heard a million times over that people love this city so much and the city does nothing for us, well nothing gets done unless you fight for it, and ■■■■■ is the club!
    of people that do just that, "Fight for what they believe in". But ag ain that means nothing, when all people know how to do is hate and judge people. And that to me is just childish and so out of date. But again that’s just one time, we have groups of people that think they own a parking lot, telling us "we don’t belong there". Well if that was the case, who died and made you god, because I damn sure know that a group of people don’t own parking lots. I think that would be the business. But again, ■■■■■ dealt with that and the drama. But who again did it all come down on, ME. Time after time we have stood our ground and pushed back, and all that ends up happening is me getting my name dragged through the mud. Well enough is enough, I don’t have it anymore. I am fed up with people that don’t know the past is the past and the future is what you make it. So that’s why I have to move on to better ■■■■■. I know now that it was me that has been holding CA Mix back, not all the haters, but me. Why because its all my past that people know, and they d!
    on’t wont to learn that times are different and people change. Because I will be the first to tell you, yes I was a hard ass, but I had to be. With all the hate from every where, I had to be a hard ass just to get any where in life. But again that comes true with the "■■■■■ UnderGround", people think they know what the "UG" is all about. But really they don’t even have a clue. The "UG" was another dream of mine, where you know your friends have your back just as your own family does. That’s why you cant just enter "UG" you have to earn it. And that’s why I am very proud of that area of my life, because to me every member of the "UG" is my family and to me that’s all worth it. But people judged on that calling us everything under the sun. And the only thing the "UG" is …. Is FAMILY. So people can hate on the "UG" because in the end all there doing is hating on a big family, and that to me is just a joke. But all and all ■■■■■ has shown me more then any of you will ever know,!
    dreams can come true, and the real meaning of friendship. No one here really knows my past and that’s the way I was trying to keep it. But my past has caught up on me and ■■■■■ and it’s just not fair for me to keep letting it play out. So this here is going to be one of my final statements as President. I just want to say please don’t try and talk me out of this, this is something that I have to do in my life and I feel its time to give some else I chance to help take ■■■■■ to the next level.
    Thank you all so much for making my dream real life,
    I love you all.
    TJ Gerrior

** In the next few weeks, a poll will be starting for the members to put forth ideas on who should be the next CA Mix President. After that time, myself and Peter will make the final decision.

2. infatuous

:hsugh:

3. billybob

The Schooner, the better.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you and only you"

[​IMG]

you aint no playa till you hated. :kekeke:

4. Elcoopto

cliffs

5. Eisenflower

"CA Mix was all just a dream in my head 5 plus years ago when me and Peter first opened the club, but you all have shown me that dreams can come true and not to give up on your dreams."

:rofl: Holy shit!

6. infatuous

7. kmac

très classy

Seriously.. how old is this guy?

8. billybob

9. Racer_23

I was told he had a car show yesturday and spent more then he took in so hes mad. :lol:

10. CyberCX

GIGGITY, GIGGITY, GIGGITY

RC didn't receive an honorable mention? What about the RC vs. ■■■■■ beef?

11. billybob

12. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

My god. Talk about taking things too seriously.

13. Elcoopto

Seriously man. That is too stupid to read it all.

14. Scott

rawr

15. infatuous

The "I are stunned" applied to the TJ fag, but fuck you anyway. :lol:

16. Pottie

Taken from here......http://www.■■■■■.ca/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2076 :rofl: Replace the blocks with "you know what" if you wanna read the stupid thread.

17. infatuous

18. billybob

I hope he has a good succession plan. :rofl:

19. Scott

rawr

bahahahaha

20. Shellie

Team Suzuki

:rolleyes:

21. Snide

Go Habs Go!

unreal
    :rofl:

22. Cupid

Banned

I have a headache from trying to read all of that :ugh:

23. N / A

I can't believe I actually read it all

24. Muricane

MY AV IS ME

I. Can't. Breathe. :rofl:

25. mrgimble

That crazy video kid should do one for TJ.

26. CoupeDeVille

illest mofo in a cardigan

Isn't this dude like 36 years old? I can't even laugh at this shit anymore. It's like making fun of the semi-retarded kid on the school bus.

27. bemino

:rofl: so true.

28. Shellie

Team Suzuki

They did one on the Q this morning for OJ :lol:

29. Muricane

MY AV IS ME

I nominate myself, I want to be king of the rejects.

30. PDizzle

2legit2quit

lol...wow...I nominate Black Widow...

31. Cooper

FTP

32. Bandit

I Miss Summer

33. Beaker

Lifestyle Enthusiast

boots, are you gonna quit being prez of rc?

34. Wolfe

p/t Firefighter - 24/7

is this "club" like a secret society of dummies? i cant understand how a group like that can have club with a "future", and they need a president and whatever else to run it... i mean, its a car club (but the cars dont have anything in common :ugh:), and i can see them wanting to be around in the future (but what the hell do they expect it to be different :wtf: ) i have a headache from reading that letter.

35. 06RSX

Its all about the specs.

This is absolutely hilarious!!!!!!