1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is fucked

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Chris, Jun 25, 2007.

1. ingress

_

I am sure there will be lots of Chris Benoit humour appearing

but that pic is gold

2. Lex Lucas

feels good.

:rolleyes:

When you are balls deep in his action figure tonight, remember that he KILLED his wife and 7yr old.

3. Stallion

I 100% don't agree with what he did, it was sick and sadistic to be honest. That does not change that WHEN I met him those few times he was nothing but polite and honest to me.
    I think what he did was horrible and cruel and abosolutely disgusting.

Learn to read.

4. Muricane

MY AV IS ME

Apparently Vince is going to apologize for the tribute on ECW. :rofl:

5. Racer_23

STAMFORD, Conn., June 26, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment is stunned and saddened by the details released by local authorities concerning the double homicide-suicide involving Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son, Daniel.
    However, WWE is concerned with the sensationalistic reporting and speculation being undertaken by some members of the media following the press conference held by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorney. During the press conference, the investigating authorities made the following points, all of which run contrary to the media speculation that "roid rage" was a factor in the senseless murders and suicide:
    1. The authorities stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.
    2. Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death (asphyxiation). Authorities had no factual basis to speculate as to Benoit’s state of mind, and rightly did not do so.
    3. Toxicology tests have not even been completed, so there is no current evidence that Benoit even had steroids or any other substance in his body. In that regard, on the last test done on Benoit by WWE's independently administered drug testing program, done on April 10, 2007, Benoit tested negative.
    4. The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. The wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death. By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberate thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage.
    5. WWE strongly suggests that it is entirely wrong for speculators to suggest that steroids had anything to do with these senseless acts, especially when the authorities plainly stated there is no evidence that Benoit had steroids in his body, pending the toxicological reports, and that they had no evidence at this time as to the motive for these acts.
    WWE is continuing to monitor the ongoing investigation being conducted by local authorities.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressrelease

6. 17

teenage dirtbag

That made me lol

7. Lostorama

reality cheque

when the show continued after Owen Hart's death people were so angry... I think Vince decided to do the right thing this time but he screwed up. Remember the whole "Vince is dead" scenario which was probably going to last for 6 months and was well planned is now ruined... so I think Vince's intentions were good.

8. Lostorama

reality cheque

Stallion said that BEFORE knowning that Chris was the murderer so grow up.

9. PDizzle

2legit2quit

The following message from Vince McMahon aired at the beginning of tonight's ECW on Sci Fi:

Last night on Monday Night Raw, the WWE presented a special tribute show, recognizing the career of Chris Benoit. However, now some 26 hours later, the facts of this horrific tragedy are now apparent. Therefore, other than my comments, there will be no mention of Mr. Benoit tonight. On the contrary, tonight's show will be dedicated to everyone who has been affected by this terrible incident. This evening marks the first step of the healing process. Tonight, the WWE performers will do what they do better than anyone else in the world--entertain you.

10. PDizzle

2legit2quit

also Benoit's son was autistic.

11. PDizzle

2legit2quit

Famous Wrestlers That Have Died Since 1985 Before the Age of 65
    Chris Von Erich - 21
    Mike Von Erich - 23
    Louie Spiccoli - 27
    Art Barr - 28
    Gino Hernandez - 29
    Jay Youngblood - 30
    Rick McGraw - 30
    Joey Marella - 30
    Ed Gatner - 31
    Buzz Sawyer - 32
    Crash Holly - 32
    Kerry Von Erich - 33
    D.J. Peterson - 33
    Eddie Gilbert - 33
    The Renegade - 33
    Owen Hart - 33
    Chris Candido - 33
    Adrian Adonis - 34
    Gary Albright - 34
    Bobby Duncum Jr. - 34
    Yokozuna - 34
    Big Dick Dudley - 34
    Brian Pillman - 35
    Marianna Komlos - 35
    Pitbull #2 - 36
    The Wall/Malice - 36
    Leroy Brown - 38
    Mark Curtis - 38
    Eddie Guerrero - 38
    Davey Boy Smith - 39
    Johnny Grunge - 39
    Vivian Vachon - 40
    Jeep Swenson - 40
    Brady Boone - 40
    Terry Gordy - 40
    Bertha Faye - 40
    Billy Joe Travis - 40
    Chris Benoit - 40
    Larry Cameron - 41
    Rick Rude - 41
    Randy Anderson - 41
    Bruiser Brody - 42
    Miss Elizabeth - 42
    Big Boss Man - 42
    Earthquake - 42
    Mike Awesome - 42
    Ray Candy - 43
    Nancy Benoit (Woman) - 43
    Dino Bravo - 44
    Curt Hennig - 44
    Bam Bam Bigelow - 45
    Jerry Blackwell - 45
    Junkyard Dog - 45
    Hercules - 45
    Andre the Giant - 46
    Big John Studd - 46
    Chris Adams - 46
    Mike Davis - 46
    Hawk - 46
    Dick Murdoch - 49
    Jumbo Tsuruta - 49
    Rocco Rock - 49
    Sherri Martel - 49
    Moondog Spot - 51
    Ken Timbs - 53
    Uncle Elmer - 54
    Pez Whatley - 54
    Eddie Graham - 55
    Tarzan Tyler - 55
    Haystacks Calhoun- 55
    Giant Haystacks - 55
    The Spoiler - 56
    Kurt Von Hess - 56
    Moondog King - 56
    Gene Anderson - 58
    Dr. Jerry Graham - 58
    Bulldog Brown - 58
    Tony Parisi - 58
    Rufus R. Jones - 60
    Ray Stevens - 60
    Stan Stasiak - 60
    Terry Garvin - 60
    Boris Malenko - 61
    Little Beaver - 61
    Sapphire - 61
    Shohei Baba - 61
    Dick the Bruiser - 62
    Wilbur Snyder - 62
    George Cannon - 62
    Karl Krupp - 62
    Dale Lewis - 62
    Gorilla Monsoon - 62
    Hiro Matsuda - 62
    Bad News Brown - 63
    Bulldog Brower - 63
    Wahoo McDaniel - 63

(Sources include: Pro Wrestling Illustrated Almanac, Obsessed with Wrestling.com, & Wrestling Information Archive)

12. PDizzle

2legit2quit

Below is a detailed WWE/Chris Benoit timeline from Saturday to Monday:

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Chris Benoit was scheduled to appear at the WWE Smackdown/ ECW live event in Beaumont, Texas

3:30pm
    A co-worker received a voice message from Benoit. The message from Benoit stated he missed his flight and over slept and would be late to the WWE Live Event. The co-worker called Benoit back, Benoit confirmed everything he said in his voice message and sounded tired and groggy. Benoit then stated, “I love you”. The co-worker stated that it was “out of context.”

3:42pm
    The same co-worker was concerned with Benoit’s tone and demeanor and called Benoit for a second time. Benoit did not answer the call and the co-worker left a message stating “just call me back.”

3:44pm
    Benoit called the co-worker back stating he didn’t answer the call because he was on the phone with Delta changing his flight. Benoit stated he had a real stressful day due to Nancy and Daniel being sick with food poisoning. They discussed travel plans for the WWE Tour of Texas with Benoit still sounding groggy at this point according to the co-worker.

4:30pm
    A co-worker who consistently travels with Benoit, called Benoit from outside Houston airport and Benoit answered. Benoit told the co-worker that Nancy was throwing up blood and that Daniel was also throwing up. Benoit thought they had food poisoning. Benoit stated he changed his flight and he would be arriving into Houston at 6:30pm. Benoit told the co-worker to drive onto the WWE event.

5:35pm
    Benoit called WWE Talent Relations stating that his son was throwing up and that he and Nancy were in the hospital with their son, and that Benoit would be taking a later flight into Houston, landing late, but would make the WWE live event in Beaumont.

6:10pm
    A representative of Talent Relations called Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations asked Benoit what time Benoit was getting into Beaumont. Benoit responded he was leaving Atlanta at 9:20pm Eastern time arriving into Houston at 9:24pm Central time. The representative from Talent Relations advised Benoit that it would be too late to make the WWE live event in Beaumont. Benoit apologized citing he had a family emergency. The representative from Talent Relations suggested to Benoit that instead of going to the WWE live event in Beaumont, Benoit should take the flight to Houston, rest up and be ready for the Vengeance Pay-Per-View event.

6:13pm
    The representative from Talent Relations called Benoit to reconfirm the travel plans with no answer from Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations left a voice message to take the flight and rest up.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Text messages sent to co-workers from Chris Benoit and Nancy Benoit’s cell phones:

Text Message 1
    Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
    When: 6/24 at 3:53am from
    Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 2
    Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
    When: 6/24 at 3:53am
    Message: The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open

Text Message 3
    When: 6/24 at 3:54am
    Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 4
    When: 6/24 at 3:55am

Text Message 5
    Sent to: A Co-Worker who consistently traveled with Benoit
    When: 6/24 at 3:58am
    Message: My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

WWE made several attempts to contact Benoit via phone and text messages, as well as, the local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11:00 pm Sunday night there was no contact made with Benoit.

Monday, June 25, 2007

12:30pm
    WWE was notified of text messages sent to the two co-workers.

12:45pm
    WWE contacted the Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office and requested them to go to Benoit’s
    residence

4:00pm
    WWE received a call from the Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office, advising that they entered
    the house of Benoit and found 3 deceased bodies (a male, a female and a child). The Fayetteville Sheriff’s office has secured the house as a “major crime scene” and that the Fayetteville County Sheriff’s Office had no further information.

13. Hiltzy

I gotta say im tossed up. I think what he did was wrong and he doesn't deserve to be prasised , memorialized or remembered in a positive way. But I also have watched him wrestle for a long time, 5 days ago he was one of best wrestlers to ever step in the ring, bound for the WWE hall of fame. Now he is a murderer who will not be remembered for what he did for 15 years, only what he did in the last few days of his life. Just goes to show how quick things can turn and that you never know whats in somebody's head.

BTW...I don't buy for a second it was roid rage. Somebody on a roid rage does not kill their wife and child over a period of 24hrs and then wait a day to kill himself....kinda doesn't fit the term "rage"

14. Jester

b00n

They figure it was deliberate due to the time span and the fact there were closed bibles placed next to his wife and son. At first I thought it was crazy murder and was shocked to see Benoit & family dead. Now with all these new facts. I have lost all respect for the man despite of what he has done in his career. It's one thing to commit suicide but to kill your wife and child?

15. TyTryon

RIP to the wife and son.

16. Pimptorious

Banned

Wow thats fuckin crazy. RIP

17. Lex Lucas

feels good.

Well that's the first time you said that in this thread. Before you were all about "he was the nicest and best person on the planet" ( :lol: ) despite what he did.

See above.

18. ingress

_

he was found hanging in his weight room

you may be right

19. Shellie

Team Suzuki

What does that have to do with anything?

20. Pimptorious

Banned

What does half the shit that ass posted in this thread have to do with anything.

21. Shellie

Team Suzuki

:lol: True enough.

22. B!tch

So damn Nug-a-licious

RIP to the wife & child. Personally I hope he burns in hell.

23. PDizzle

2legit2quit

Could have lots to do with it.

Benoit killed his wife first. He could have then realized thst he wouldn't want his son growing up under the care of someone else thst may not give him the proper care that benoit would want. So he killed him to avoid that.

24. TyTryon

You are a fucking idiot.

25. Shellie

Team Suzuki

Bullshit! If he was that concerned he wouldn't have killed his wife.

26. PDizzle

2legit2quit

He and his wife have had domestic issues in the past. She filed for divorce once, and had a restraining order against him. No he shouldn't have killed his wife, and who the fuck knows what his motive was, but after killing his wife he knew he was fucked and likely going to jail for life, and instead of leaving his son behind to people who could neglect him as he needs extra care with his condition, he killed him to.

27. billybob

The Schooner, the better.

I can't believe that dizzle just tried to justify Benoits killing of his son. :ugh:

28. Shellie

Team Suzuki

I don't even know what to say.

29. Shellie

Team Suzuki

Exactly

30. PDizzle

2legit2quit

I'm not even trying to justify it. Did i say benoit did the right thing by killing his son? I think it would have been a very selfish motive.

31. PDizzle

2legit2quit

And also this isn't something I thought of myself...

32. Shellie

Team Suzuki

No you're making it sound like it was a stand-up thing to do. He knew his son wouldn't have proper care so he did him in. It was clearly in the best interest of his child :rolleyes:

33. PDizzle

2legit2quit

No, he thought that his son wouldn't have the proper care. And no where in my posts did I say it was my opinion that it would have been the stand up thing to do. Fuck that.

34. PDizzle

2legit2quit

Canadian female Pam Winthrope told News 1130 in Canada that Chris Benoit's son had a genetic condition called Fragile X syndrome.

According to WebMD, "Fragile X Syndrome is a defect of the X chromosome which causes mild mental retardation. The disorder occurs more frequently and severely among males than females. This condition is the leading known familial cause of mental retardation in the United States. Language delays, behavioral problems, autism or autistic-like behavior (including poor eye contact and hand-flapping), enlarged external genitalia (macroorchidism), large or prominent ears, hyperactivity, delayed motor development and/or poor sensory skills are among the wide range of symptoms associated with this disorder."

Winthrope, whose son also suffers from the condition, told the Canadian news outlet that her husband reached out to Benoit five years ago in an attempt to increase awareness about Fragile X.

She told News 1130, "We talked to him because I was trying to set up a support group in BC and in Canada, we only have a couple of them. My husband was struggling when we got diagnosed with our son, and Chris was struggling with his. They talked for a few minutes and then he said he didn't want to be a public face for Fragile X, he just wanted to keep it really, really quiet."

Winthrope noted that the lack of support for those affected by the disorder can tear families apart. Nonetheless, "she couldn't believe the news that Benoit had taken his life along with his wife and 7-year-old son," wrote News 1130.

This may explain why Daniel was taking growth hormone injections. It also may shed light onto why Chris didn't want someone else raising his son and made the fateful decision to kill him. As irrational and twisted as it may sound, he may have felt he was saving his son from the double-blow of losing his parents through a murder-suicide and being subject to being raised by people who didn't understand or care for his condition.

35. billybob

The Schooner, the better.

Should have posted that in the first place instead of stealing other peoples theories, fag.