1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stunt vid for flower

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Pottie, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Pottie

Pottie
    [OP]

Ask and you shall recieve. I could likely do this everyday if you really wanted me to, but for some reason I can imagine you don't. This is the biggest and most recent, enjoy.

Team Outermosts recent clip. (huge download, dope vid)------> Right-Click | Save As (OMBreathe.wmv)

2. Pottie

Pottie
    [OP]

I just watched this for like the 20th time, I can't get over how these dudes are stepping it up.

Props for handbrakes, wow.

3. Jake

Awesome video!

4. wreak

I can't beleive I waited that long to download that..... personally I thought it blew. Why run everything fastforward? Is it supposed to make the stunts look more difficult and like they're going faster? I'm sure some of those stunts are very difficult but I wanna see it in realtime. It's like watching a car chase in a movie knowing they sped it up to make it look faster......

5. Pottie

Pottie
    [OP]

The better stunt teams out there speed up the shots cause the tricks are longer and people get bored seeing a 45 second tank wheelie or highchair. It gets it over with quicker and on to the next shot. It's better than slowing down a short trick to make it look like it was held longer.

Sounds like stunting isn't your cup of tea, cause the general opinion around right now is that this is one of the best teaser/trailer vids out there, ever.

6. OJ Pimpson

Domino Motherfuckers

Best part of the whole clip, is about 5 minutes in when they start playing Gift of Gab.

7. dpwu32

Trash elf

Anyone know what song that is at the very start? The shit in the rearview mirror...

Sounds familiar... :confused: