Stacy-Emma got me thinking...

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Chris, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Chris

Chris
    [OP]
    Sandbar..anywhere better?

>> .with her Tattoo removal question..

do you have anything from your past that you regret and if you had it all over to do again.. would you have chosen a different path...if so.. what.?

As for me.. I think I might have tried harder in school.. I graduated.. but barely and never did a stitch of homework nor took a book home..

2. 17

teenage dirtbag

Same

3. SE

SE

There are a lot of threads today with my name in them :love:

4. Chris

Chris
    [OP]
    Sandbar..anywhere better?

its the boobs.. :D

5. CoupeDeVille

illest mofo in a cardigan

In hindsight I could have made better choices as far as schooling and figuring out a career, but if I had, I likely wouldn't have made the decision to finally follow my lifelong passion. So I wouldn't change a thing. What you've done in your life helps determine who you want to be and where you want to go.

6. unidentifiable

meow

mm i don't think so. i'm very content with where i am now and i believe a million wrong turns got me here. from here on there's only one way i'll go, straight ahead.

7. dpwu32

Trash elf

No regrets whatsoever, but things I would do differently given the chance again.

Lessons learned:

- Fuck on again/off again relationships. Should have left my ex alone after the first break-up.
    - Would apply myself more with regards to school.
    - WOuldn't have racked up as much debt when I was younger.
    - Wouldn't have been a douch to as many people just for a laugh when I was younger.
    - Would have broken up with Stacy in person.
    - Would have listened to my parents more. They really did know more than me.
    - WOuldn't have fixed the first car I smashed. It wasn't worth what it cost to fix.

I could go on for years. I've fucked lots of stuff up, but have learned from almost all of it...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  8. CoupeDeVille

illest mofo in a cardigan

My only regret is I would have remained a regular RC poster, instead of becoming a semi-lurker :lol:

9. SE

SE

Oh, but just not answering my calls a couple days before Christmas was so nice! :D

10. SE

SE

I have none.
    I don't even regret the tattoo. It was fun, I was visiting friends in the Hat and just being crazy us, said let's get tattoos. I will always remember doing it with the best friends in the world.

11. Miss Shawty

Things I actually regret doing:

- Not attending highschool as much as I should have my grades suffered from it.
    - Getting a credit card when I was 18
    - I wish I would have gotten braces back in high school and delt with the teasing then, atleast now I would have really nice teeth.
    - Something I did in grade 12 , that will haunt me forever, that I cannot discuse on the internet.
    - Somewhat dropping out of Compucolllege ( ever since I made that "Its Monday v/ ask my anything" thread ) Really got me thinking.

I'm sure I have more, I just cant think of them right now. :happysad:

12. b-bob

Not much I'd change about my past, only thing might be going out west last summer to make more money than I did here as a nanny.

Other than that I was a pretty good kid and didn't get into trouble or do stupid things, people I was friends with then and am not now were mostly all learning experiences.

13. Muricane

MY AV IS ME

If I would've done any work in HS I would've got a free ride.

Kinda regret that.

14. thunder

my av is me

I was really mean to a girl in grade 6 who had come halfway through the year. I dont think I'll ever forget that... She was new and just wanted some friends, but I guess I was too cool :( Karma definitely bit me in the ass when I moved to Calgary in my last year of highschool and I learned what it meant to be the new kid in a strange place. If I could ever find her, I would definitely want to apologize.

I wouldn't have fucked around in highschool so much. I got mono in grade 11, and missed a couple months, then found out I was moving to calgary so I fucked the dog for the year and didn't finish anything (it was a self paced school)... had I finished grade 11, I would have been allowed to stay in BC for my final year and live with a friend of the family, going to school and playing ball with my best girlfriends in the universe... I wouldn't be the person I am today, but it would have been an amazing year.

I wish I hadn't gotten into that 3.5 year relationship... it really held me back. I was planning on moving back to BC, but ended up staying here for him. I mean... I'm happy and graduating and everything, but I would have rather done my undergrad in BC -- my real home.

15. Matt30

I regret the day that i ate 2 and a half donairzarroties and puked all over my friends bed, he had to sleep on the couch for 2 weeks. I felt bad.

Other then that, no major regrets

16. Maritimer

There is nothing major I would want to change, the only thing maybe ditching a few friends earlier than I acctually did because they were assholes. I put up with too much stupid drama for too long in High School. I was much happier in Grade 12 when I changed who I was hanging around with.

17. Benedict

Formerly Topdawgg

I regret not being closer to my family. I went to a funeral today and realised I havent seen most of my family since I was younger...

18. Kat

Kat

I try to live with no regrets.....there is one thing at when I think back I wish I would have done differently dealing with my nan right before she passed away but it made me who I am today so I wouldn't change it if I had the chance. Lots of lessons learned tho, that's for sure.

19. User1628

I regret nothing immensely, but with all the mistakes I made, I have learned a lot over the years so it wasn't all for naught

20. David Puddy

yeah, that's right

Just think if you could change all those things from your past, you may not be ther person you are today.

Its what your past and life is built from that makes you who you are. Things you may regret might have been the best way you learned that lesson

21. TheDirtyFresh

Have you tried looking her up on facebook? You might be able to find her and apologize so she can cross you off the " must murder" list.

22. Burrahobbit

Lebaneser Scrooge

Dear past burrahobbit:

Get in the cab with that hot girl that tried to drag you home.

23. Kay

Kay

Where do i start....lol

24. markw

I'd love to be able to go back to highschool with what I know now. I skipped way too much, and did too much drugs