So JDM its sick

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Trites, May 23, 2004.

1. Trites

Trites
    [OP]
    Sgt. Hartman

i wonder where this playa managed to find this shit? pure JDM :lol:

i'm also feeling the granite counter top, pure gangsta :gay:

[​IMG]

2. billybob

The Schooner, the better.

I'm also feelin the auto. :ugh:

3. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

:lol:

silly accordian driver.. I'd slap him for basterdizing that car

4. Lex Lucas

feels good.

Nothing wrong with an auto :fingerda:

5. billybob

The Schooner, the better.

then why won't it stay an auto?? :D

6. John Doe

Nothing except for the fact that they suck ass and are for the lazy and unattentive.

7. MK

MK
    Rollin Low

So your telling me an automatic Dodge charger with 900hp is for the lazy and unattentive? I doubt that.

8. Omerta

there are exceptions for every rule.. in general they suck

9. John Doe

No, that's for the lazy, STUPID and unattentive.

10. wreak

Actually pat just to let you know and I'm *sure* :evil: you already knew this but some cars are so fast and overpowered that shifting just isnt an option anymore and an automatic transmission ends up running better times then if someone was in control of the tranny. If you look at a good amount of drag cars you'll notice they run automatic transmissions.

11. John Doe

I'm well aware of that.

I think drag racing is for the lazy, stupid, and unattentive.. but I'm sure you knew you were just reinforcing my point.

12. wreak

Nope wasn't reinforcing your point at all I actually think that's a pretty closeminded statement, not to mention an ignorant one. But hey I guess we should all expect that from you by now. :gay:

13. MK

MK
    Rollin Low

Pats just a greasy know it all american. We all know how people feel about americans and know it all's! Fuckin tool

14. Tony

Think Happy Thoughts!

I know how I feel about Yanks!!

15. John Doe

I don't think you should make a statement like that followed by a smiley like that, because you'd might as well apply it to yourself. See, I'm doing what's called "giving an opinion." That's why I said "I think." That means that is how I feel. I am entitled to my opinion and I am in no way projecting this upon anyone.

Now, by you countering my opinion with your petty namecalling rather than providing exacmples as to why I'm wrong, you have in essence become everything that you have accused me of, and MK as well.

So, you can call me whatever you want, and it's all good with me... but you have to realize that all you're really doing is acting childish because someone has a different opinion than you. Please, grow up and learn to accept that not everyone thinks the same way as you do and just move on because the way you are acting now directly defines exactly what you've said about me:

Know-It-All (except you are trying to know-it-all about me, MK. Isn't working)
    Closedminded - You calling my opinion closedminded is absolutely laughable
    Ignorant - See above, also see where you didn't even try to analyze why I feel that way, but instead simply began namecalling.
    Then, the crowning jewel: "I know how I feel about Yanks!" NOTHING could have sounded MORE ignorant or closedminded than applying a blanket statement of bigotry to an entire country of people when one of them is simply giving his opinion on drag racing.

Hopefully now you can see the difference bewtween me expressing my opinion and the lot of you being ignorant and closedminded, with a little anti-American bigotry thrown in. Making the world a better place, are we?

16. beaker

well since were throwing out opinion's here....

pat. your a ignorant fuck. but its more funny then stunned. to me from a outside view your just another one of those idoitic yanks who thinks he is better then everyone. but, power to ya for never backing down and renforceing your facts.

*just a disclaimer*
    i dont mind americans, i think its great all the shit their doing for the world. go you! but get off your high horse

17. John Doe

What high horse? I gave an opinion, I am entitled to do so.. and that doesn't make me a know-it-all, it doesn't make me ignorant (quite the opposite) and it doesn't make me "just another one of those idiotic yanks" because as I recall those are the kind of people that get us into the messes we are in now (politically, economically, etc), and I am not one of them.

But since we're throwing out opinions, let's analyze yours:

You feel that it is right to give out an opinion of ME just because I have an unpopular opinion on drag racing and automatic transmissions? That doesn't make you look like a very intelligent person, beaklor. In fact, I doubt you could have made yourself look worse with your reply.

*note, I'm still not namecalling or saying things about people that I hardly know anything about (though, you might consider revealing a bit less of your personal life on here.. particularly if you're going to be throwing about insults like this).

Turns out, I don't have to throw out insults at you... because you're proving yourself ot be everything you accuse me of simply by calling me such for having an opinion.

Read the definition, you CAN have an opinion and be wrong about something (though, you'll feel you aren't.. such is the nature of opinions) and guess what else?! YOU CAN HAVE AN OPINION AND NOT BE IGNORANT, BECAUSE THE VERY DEFINITION OF OPINION ALLOWS FOR THAT!!!!

Now, are we all quite finished here?

Oh, and since you expressed yourself that you do not like poor grammar, here's some friendly help:

Opinions doesn't have an apostrophe, as it owns nothing (grammatical rule, that). You're should have replaced "your" in your statement since you were saying "you are an ignorant fuck" not "you have an ignorant fuck", at least I hope. Reinforcing is spelled as I just did, and in the instance where you said "their" you meant "they're" again because you were saying "they are." Consider this a PPSA.. Pat's Public Service Announcement.

18. beaker

i didnt call you ignorant over the drag racing comment, i said it out of the fact that you think your better then everyone. personally i dont really like drag racing either.

as for the high horse, i should have specified that i ment most of americans, your not that bad, you can see the faults in your country. the idoits are the ones i am talking to.

so i based my opionin on your past posts. nothing to do with this one, which should have been a reason to not say it here but im too lazy to start another thred. also a reason i like automatic cars. im lazy, but if you dont then thats great, neither do alot of people.

so in the end you made a assumption i was forming my opionin on this thred alone.....but i wasent, easy mistake to make. and mostly my fault.

props to making me look ok cause you just made a ass out of yourself due to a assumption, but a understandable one.

and stop gramatersizing. i get the point, i speak like a stunned canadian. i use the your word wrong. ok i get the point

19. John Doe

I don't think I'm better than anyone. We all have the same abilities, it lies in what you choose to do with them.

Yes, you should have specified. Your bad.

Well, at least you admit it.

No, actually I didn't... but...

Actually, entirely your fault. It's up to the autor to convey meaning, and the reader to interpret it based off of their words. So, in essence, if I make an assumption you'd better either have meant it that way or you're backtracking because you couldn't effectively convey meaning.

Which is it?

Backtracking, then. I didn't make myself look bad at all. I didn't make an assumption.

Hey, YOU'RE the one who started it. :) Besides, I haven't the time to tear this post apart.

20. MK

MK
    Rollin Low

Hey Pat, Maybe you should call up the white house and start telling George Bush how to run his mixed up country. Esp before us Canadians need to start going back over there again. I dont want to leave for 6months!

21. John Doe

I'm pretty sure any one of us could do a better job than Bush.

22. beaker

not me, id sell out to canada for diplomatic immunity

23. wreak

First I said nothing about "I know how I feel about Yanks" so don't quote me refering to what others say. That was your first mistake. Since you think you can take what everyone has said in this entire thread out of context and reply to me about it is what I would call laughable. I made no childish comments nor did I conduct myself in anyway which anyone should consider childish. Everyone has a right to an opinion however the way in which they deliver that opinion is what seperates them from being ignorant or not. You have delivered your opinion and just about every opinion you present on this site as ignorant. Sometimes I agree with what your saying but I almost never agree with the way you present yourself as being superior to others. Calling drag racing itself "stupid" is fine but calling the people who participate lazy,stupid and so on is the most childish thing I've read in this entire thread. So maybe you should reconsider what your saying and stop trying to reinforce everything you say with the few phrases "I'm entitled" or "I think". Just because you start a sentence with those two phrases does not entitle you to say whatever you like. You walk all over yourself in every post you think is so cleverly thoughtout. :rolleyes:

24. wreak

Hey pat welcome to a double standard:

apparently folks this is fine to say
    but according to pat this isn't ok to say
    Anybody see anything ironic? pat claims what 2low4u wrote is offensive and ignorant yet he claims what he said is totally fine because it's his opinion. Well didn't 2low4u make it obvious it was his opinion as well?
    *I think* pat is a fucking moron. :wink:
    Whos the one being lazy stupid and unattentive now Pat?

25. John Doe

There's no double-standard, everything I discussed was automotive-related and in the proper forum. He chose to attack myself and my countrymen during a discussion about automobiles and things that pertain to them. I pointed out that it wasn't the place to do so. How is that a double-standard? Because you WANT it to be? Please.

First off, in my repy I directed my reply perfectly. I'm not going to make seperate replies for each of you, and if you'll look... I know that people sometimes find it difficult to understand that when I reply to something THEY said it pertains to them and when I reply to what someone else said it doesn't pertain to them, but.. you'll manage.

As far as not acting childish, well... the "homosexual" smiley and your namecalling certainly qualifies.

Are we done here yet?

26. wreak

Weak response pat just accept that when someone elses opinion regardless of what or who its about you take offence and claim its wrong of them and when you do the same to others claiming its your opinion you think its fine. Do what others are telling you to do and get off your high horse. Anyone that reads what I wrote will understand it except for you because you dont want to understand something that points out your in the wrong. Calling all people who drag race lazy,stupid and unattentive is not childish to you? You claim your well educated well start acting it.
    btw ignorance is not name calling it would be a personal trait or action which you seem to be full of.
    Yes were done here your well done might I add.

27. John Doe

Form sentences, then paragraphs, then make them cohesive.. I will reply at that point. Otherwise, consider us done at my previous reply.

28. Dream Weaver

WWEEEEEE

Don't feel bad people he called me stupid for simply asking a question when he thought I shouldn't have.

29. wreak

When defeated this is what people tend to do.

But I will play your childish game just for fun since your walking on your own feet again. The following are mistakes removed from only one of pat's previous responces.

Dosn't even make sense and incorrect
    Incorrect spelling
    Used twice incorrect learn to space not a full word
    Used four times incorrect learn to space not a full word
    Incorrect spelling

I know all my responses have mistakes but I dont proof read nor bicker to others about it but since your so childish I'll jump down to your level for the moment. Good going you really burnt me got anything else?

30. John Doe

Ok, now it's just petty. We'll call it over 2 replies ago from me.

31. wreak

Pat you lose everyone join in and *insert own3d pictures here*

32. John Doe

LoL I lose? Hahaha.

Ok, if it makes you feel better. I was *soooo* owned for having an opinion about something auto-related and being attacked on my personality! YES YOU GOT ME! Lofl

BTW whatever happened to your car? Sucks it destroyed itself and all it's sohc glory from going over a lil bump. Buy German next time!

33. wreak

Its good you admitted to it finally pat, I was wondering how long it would take you. But I thought you wern't going to respond to anyone until all responces were written in perfect format. I'll make sure that before I make a post in reference to you again I'll submit my responce to a english university professor for proper proof reading.

34. John Doe

At least a gradeschool teacher.

35. wreak

I'm sure you and your car opps I mean BMW would've easily glided over the 10inch thick metal pole. I'm sure you mastered sliding over poles by now so it would've been a breeze for such a professional.