1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

snowboards?

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by E Dubbin, Oct 21, 2004.

1. E Dubbin

E Dubbin
    [OP]

anyone have any hookups??
    idealy im looking for the equvalent to a 2002 model RIDE fuel 156 cm with quadratic sidecuts... i loved that board but was stupid and sold it.. so if n e one has teh board ill buy it.. if not im looking for a new board.

i want something snappy with a decent amount of flex but nothing retarded as i do alot of grinds and dont want a huge bend, but i want it snappy for decent rotations and launches.

let me know whats out thre.. if n e one works in a board shop or something and can get me a good deal thatd be mint, seeing as i have no sponser this year

oh yea im looking for a full setup board bindings and boots so let me know

2. Sangster

I'm selling my bindings...Not sure if it's what your looking for, but I can sell them to you for a decent price... :D
    http://www.reality-check.ca/viewtopic.php?t=13150

As for the board, I have no clue, unless you keep checking ebay...I've got a Ride Tempest 156, and I love it :)

3. E Dubbin

E Dubbin
    [OP]

yea i want to get a ride timeless. but dont feel like shelling out 600$ right now.. maybe when the now flies and really get the bug. but not right now