SCOOTER

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Posie, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Posie

Posie
    [OP]

I want a moped... sad but true... but i think they rock. I need transportation.... i need a moped heheh...

2. lance_civic_CM

heres one

i have a 2003 black Honda ruckes scooter for sale or trade. I live 30 min past Moncton N.B. (506-756-3674). it is 50cc, electric start/ electric choke/ electric every thing. it has 1600km on it. Bought it at Toys For Big Boys just 6 months brand new... there are 3000$ brand new. I would like to get 2200$ or like to trade for a 88-95 honda civic. i will pay partly for the car also. or if the car is under that value then you pay me :D ...It has 2 8 inch blue neons under it. it goes 60 km on flat 70 km down hill... you can get it lisoned when your only 14. also the insureance is only about 200$ a year give or take a little...has it a storage compartment under the seat witch did not come with it. and racing spark plugs.. email me at ride_menace@hotmail.com..... I want a civic that the motor is good or can be good with a little money. dont matter if i can drive it home. paint doesn't matter alot the rust is not a big factor. km dont mater that much... email me with what ya have or any thing close...... make me a offer

3. lance_civic_CM

how do you post pics on this site?

4. Daver

click on the media button up top ,browse for the pic, and upload your pic, make sure its jpeg

5. Hornblower

Re: heres one

haha racing plugs. but yeah i would love to drive one of those i think it would be fun.

6. lance_civic_CM

ok so you want it? go to low motion the go to cars.....then it on like the 1st or 2nd page a pic of it.. it title.. is trade or sale....want a civic..GOT PICS.. but i think this on is sold but i have 2 of them so you may be in luck![/img]