Re°leaf My newest little project

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Gooch, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Duggan

Dana would probably know the answer

dpwu32 likes this.
  2. dpwu32

Trash elf

Something like this, Etsy is probably the best bet to start. There’s nothing saying you couldn’t also cross list them onto eBay, amazon, or a few others. I’ve used ebay, etsy, amazon, poshmark, and am about to start using Mercari (us only)

What’s their size and weight? Guessing 12-16” long, and 1-2lbs? If you’re selling single units, and shipping from NFLD, Canada post is probably your best bet. I wouldn’t ship them without tracking at this value, and that will likely cost $15-25 or more per tray, depending on where your buyer is (I might be off on my estimates. I rarely use Canada Post).

If shipping multiples at a time (say to a bulk buyer), Freightcom probably has the best rates. You ship through them using UPS and they get you a discounted rate. Works well for both Canada/US shipments.

Lastly, if at all possible, shipping from the US is cheaper, faster, and has better tracking. You can use a cross border shipper (don’t think there are any in NF, but there’s one operating a location in Halifax) to do this. Alternatively, I might be able to help/facilitate. I live near a crossing, currently cross the border frequently to ship orders out. You could make a batch (say 5-10), and send them to me. I’d store them, and when they sell, fulfill the orders for you.

Re-reading, I think I’ve rambled enough. Shoot me a message if I can help, or if you want details on anything.

Gooch likes this.