1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raikkonen's party is not over

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Jenn, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Jenn

Jenn
    [OP]
    Left Shark

Raikkonen's party is not over:
    The Finn's drinking continues in U.K.

British tabloid The People reported a story about Kimi Raikkonen and another drinking session in a London club. The McLaren driver and his friends supposedly spent more than 7000 Euros on drinks and erotic dancers.

Apparently, Raikkonen's reaction to the show was so obscene that he shocked both the personnel and the other customers of the club.

The Manager of the club was called to the rescue and couldn't believe what he saw: "I was gobsmacked. I thought I'd seen most things in the lap dancing game but when I saw one of the world's top racing drivers sprawled there with his trousers undone I couldn't believe it," said the club manager to The People.

"I was working downstairs and got a call there was a problem. I raced up and at first I thought there was nothing wrong. Then I looked again and Kimi's hand was there on his crotch with his trousers undone and his body exposed. I shouted 'What the hell are you doing, get out now' but he waved me away," added the manager.

"Fortunately it was nearly the end of the night and the house lights came on. I sent away the two girls and managed to get his group downstairs. It was too much. He was drunk as a skunk and didn't care who saw what was going on."

Raikkonen - nicknamed 'Iceman' - is apparently not too worried about his image. "It doesn't matter how famous he is, it doesn't excuse his shocking behaviour," said the London club manager.

Contacted by the British tabloid, the manager of the Finnish driver - Steve Robertson - denied knowing about the situation. A close friend of the driver claims that Raikkonen is not at fault: "It's not appropriate for an F1 driver to speak to a newspaper about something like this especially on a Saturday afternoon when he is off duty."
    Source

-------------------------------------------------------
    From the last time:

KIMI WAS DRINKING, FIGHTING AND HITTING ON GIRLS

F1 driver Kimi Räikkönen, 25, was partying on last week for 3 days in Playa del Ingles without his wedding ring and wife Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen, 23.

Formula 1 star Kimi Räikkönen, who has earned a good reputation and quite a lot of cash with his driving talents, was having a good time on vacation under Gran Canaria's sun last week with his mates. Or at least that's what have been told before in press.

We got several tips and revealing photos which tell that Kimi's holiday didn't include just laying on the beach and drinking juice.

It was totally the opposite: the Iceman who has given very calm and quiet image of himself in international media was acting very wildly and messy according to the eye witnesses.
    Kimi didn't have his wedding ring in his finger. He was touching and hitting other women, magazine's source tells.

The Guy Group Stayied In Fancy Hotel

The Finnish turists who were staying on Gran Canaria spotted Räikkönen for the first time on last week's Tuesday.
    Kimi and his friends signed in to a 5-star hotel in Las Meloneras on Tuesday. They were having a good time already when they got to the hotel. Also an ice hockey player Vesa Toskala was with them, the magazine's source revealses.

There's also a tropical park in this hotel and several outdoor pools. You can get a suite with 500 euros which is rather small amount of money for Kimi.

Kimi Was Crying In The Bar: Nothing Matters Anymore!

According to the eye-witnesses Kimi was taking the Tuesday day pretty easily but turned into a party animal when the night came.
    Kimi arrived with his friends to a Finnish bar in Inglesia, very much in drunk. Kimi was yelling with a loud voice to other customers that he could pay everybody's drinks. At this moment he was being really drunk, the magazine's trustworthy eye-witness revealses.

Kimi hit 500 euros on the table and started to order drinks. He didn't even try to keep the low profile, instead of that he was yelling and crying that nothing matters anymore because Jenni has dumped him

Groped A Brunette Girl, And Revealed His Ass

A witnesser who was in the bar heard how Kimi was telling other people in the bar how he had got to Gran Canaria with a private jet.
    He kept hitting more money on the table and left tips for waitresses for hundreds of euros. Few times he was suggesting rather harsh things to waitresses. Before leaving the bar, our formula hero dropped his pants down to his ankles and revealed his tushie on the front door, the source tells of this very strange behaviour.

According to the information we've got, Kimi continued from Ryysyranta-restaurant to Saloon-bar.
    In Saloon, Kimi spotted a Swedish brunette and spent almost the whole night with her. They were kissing rather openly in the bar and Kimi was groping the girl whole time.

According to the same eye-witnesser, Kimi also met another girl, a blonde Finnish girl at the same night.
    Kimi was also hitting on some blonde Finnish girl but they didn't get that close until the next night...

Drunk Kimi Was Carried Away From The

Kimi continued his partying holiday also on Wednesday. At first, Kimi was spending the night in singer Sakari Kuosmanen's Saku's Galley restaurant from where he wanted to go to the next Berrys's nightclub. Berrys was full of Finns because the performer of the night was Danny [pretty famous Finnish artist if you ask my parents or grandparents, duh]. Finnish tourists didn't bother Kimi, he just continued his drinking round like the night before.
    Kimi had this inflatable giant dolphin with him and he was wrestling with it in the middle of the restaurant, pushing other customers' drinks down. At some point he was sleeping on that dolphin next to the club, on the street

Kimi Was Yelling On Danny's Song

Our source revealses that Kimi lost the control totally when the Finns's favourite Danny got on stage.
    Danny asked the audience to give applauses for Kimi before his show for his F1 season. At the same time drunken Kimi jumped on the stage to hang around. Danny tried to start his show but Kimi was falling over the whole time and yelling on the song, people who were there told us.

For some strange reason, Kimi started to massage Danny while he tried to sing his first song. After this Kimi spotted the backupsingers. Kimi was groping shamelessly singers's breasts and tushies on the stage.

Hitted On A Blonde And Invited Her To His Hotel Room

According to the eye-witnessers Kimi didn't stop even when Danny asked him kindly to leave the stage so he could continue his performing.
    Kimi continued his mad acting until a singer Virve Rosti's boyfriend Juha stopped it. Juha had to drag the drunken Kimi off the stage. The situation almost turned into a fight because Kimi was protesting and kicking him

According to the source, Virve's boyfriend finally got Räikkönen out of the stage and the situation calmed down a bit.
    After this, Kimi continued ordering drinks again. He spotted the blonde girl again, who he had met on the night before and joined her. They were kissing and touching each other very openly. Obviously, drunk man's messy talks worked because Kimi paid his drinks and left the club to his hotelroom, with this blonde girl

The wild vacation ended last Thursday when Kimi signed out of his luxury hotel, according to the hotel staff.

[​IMG]

2. John Doe

Eh, no one deserves to have thier drunken escapades published.

3. pmachan

I agree.

4. Jenn

Jenn
    [OP]
    Left Shark

Just found it a little amusing, seeing as he always seems so dull!

5. IXLR8

I concur

If you beleive tabloids you'll beleive anything.. I'm sure the stories are just blown out of proportion

6. PirateSteve

Sounds like he had a good time to me. Betcha he feels better now that he got it out of his system!

7. pmachan

He is still a 25 year old guy, there was a decent story about Ron Dennis expecting this to happen as Kimi spent all his teenage years in a racecar and a racecar only, it was about time he had some fun. The story is interesting, but unfortunetly the media (especially British) will try and drag him through the mud with it.

8. Racer_23

i don't blame the guy one bit if i worked as hard as the f-1 drivers do and go through as much shit and had the amazing about of cash they get id have fun too :pfft: cheers for being who you are not something the media wants you to be