1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play station games......

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by munky, Sep 17, 2004.

1. munky

munky
    [OP]

i have a few playsta 1 games on my pc i dl'd from www.suprnova.org....
    they're mainly bin and cue files.....but i have no idea how to burn them so they work..... :pissed:

anybody have any clues how to do this??....

2. munky

munky
    [OP]

some one must know something.....??....

3. Bruceticle

Come to Papa Moon

I only ever copied psx games from the original cd, never used bin files. google should help with those...

if you want to know how to copy from cd to cd, you'll need to download psxcopy2k (I think thats the program I used to use)

it will copy the bad sectors that are on a psx cd that most other burning programs will ignore, causing a coaster instead of a psx game.

4. nb132

Drunk Batman hates you

5. munky

munky
    [OP]

sweet...thanks guys!!!! back to the lab I go.....

6. munky

munky
    [OP]

still no luck..i've ruined near 25 cds trying to figure this damn thing out..... I will prevail though....

7. nb132

Drunk Batman hates you

huh??? first of all you'll need to use a prog to determine if the images you have are copy protected, some of the early psx games weren't, but a lot of them started to use LibCrypt protection which could detect if there was a modchip being used and then no worky this started in 1998 i believe...etc etc etc..another thing, are you sure you're downloading NTSC images and not pal images?
    .best bet iused to be a prog called clony(or clonyxxl) but they don't hardly ever do updates anymore. i think the way to go now is protection detective..also it's possible that your burner can't properly copy the protection..what kind of burner do you have(not all are capable of subchannle or RAW data...if you're having a hard time finding any of the tools needed LMK..actually...here... http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils.shtml
    that'll have everything you need.
    also i hear the word on the street is the best way to do psx games now(i've been out of the psx loop for a lonnnnng time) is alcohol12%...hook up a copy of protection detective, and alcohol 120% make sure you're using the right images, and go to town brotha. let me/us know how you're making out. we'll get to the bottom of this bitch yet.

8. munky

munky
    [OP]

yamaha safeburn 24x10x40

9. munky

munky
    [OP]

urrrghhhh.....i'm not meant to burn em i guess....

10. SuPaDuPa

use cdrwin its the best I have used........also burn them realy slow it seems to work better for me if i burn them at 2x or 4x it takes a while but it worth a try