1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The More You Know: Need info on man in profile picrture

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by littleitaly902, Jan 31, 2015.

  1. Kimvisible

    ♥ • ♠ ♣

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2006
    Messages:
    38,732
    Likes Received:
    183
    Location:
    Hali
    I didnt assume that. :lol: good job Rory!
     
  2. LMAC

    _

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2003
    Messages:
    16,225
    Likes Received:
    322
    Location:
    Ottawa
    this had so much potential, then it just went straight off a cliff
     
  3. Heather

    everything to everyone

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2004
    Messages:
    9,686
    Likes Received:
    103
    Location:
    Halifax
    We're all old and no fun anymore haha
     
  4. Gooch

    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2004
    Messages:
    4,484
    Likes Received:
    671
    Location:
    Newfoundland
    yes
     
  5. Gooch

    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2004
    Messages:
    4,484
    Likes Received:
    671
    Location:
    Newfoundland
    Atta boy!
    Pay attention people.
     
  6. Gooch

    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2004
    Messages:
    4,484
    Likes Received:
    671
    Location:
    Newfoundland
    So is that it?!?!
    What happened? Boots did you put an end to this?
     
  7. Gooch

    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2004
    Messages:
    4,484
    Likes Received:
    671
    Location:
    Newfoundland
    Alright everyone....back to talking about Tim Hortons coffee and gas prices:jackoff:
     
  8. Scott

    rawr

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2004
    Messages:
    37,828
    Likes Received:
    1,981
    Location:
    East Jeddore NS
    complains about current content...doesnt post any new interesting content.
     
  9. Gooch

    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2004
    Messages:
    4,484
    Likes Received:
    671
    Location:
    Newfoundland
    Dude...I am 37 with two kids under 3. The most exciting thing in my life is checking Kijiji for used shit
    I need this leave me alone:)
     
  10. Scott

    rawr

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2004
    Messages:
    37,828
    Likes Received:
    1,981
    Location:
    East Jeddore NS
    :lol:
     
  11. Boots

    www.reality-check.ca

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2003
    Messages:
    77,215
    Likes Received:
    5,874
    Location:
    Halifax
    Nope :lol:
     
  12. slouse

    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2003
    Messages:
    22,776
    Likes Received:
    252
    I thought other people would join in
     
  13. Boots

    www.reality-check.ca

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2003
    Messages:
    77,215
    Likes Received:
    5,874
    Location:
    Halifax
    In all fairness, it was dead in the water if she didn't know how to reply to the thread.
     
  14. Muricane

    MY AV IS ME

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2004
    Messages:
    39,423
    Likes Received:
    170
    I tried.

    - - - Updated - - -

    She replied to me!
     
  15. Boots

    www.reality-check.ca

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2003
    Messages:
    77,215
    Likes Received:
    5,874
    Location:
    Halifax
    Maybe she was trying to PM.
     
  16. Duggan

    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    17,884
    Likes Received:
    1,471
    Location:
    Halifax
    Someone should have made a fake profile and simply replied, " Oh fuck, she found me"
     
  17. littleitaly902

    New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2015
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Parts Unknown
    Your simply an asshole then
     
  18. TheOldskoo

    Huzzah!

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Messages:
    1,463
    Likes Received:
    141
    Location:
    Halifax
    How do people think something like this WON'T get trolled, anyway? Not that I have any clue who this dude is.
     
  19. Kimvisible

    ♥ • ♠ ♣

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2006
    Messages:
    38,732
    Likes Received:
    183
    Location:
    Hali
    Can we have more details. Where you being catfished?
     
  20. Wayne

    1%er

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2004
    Messages:
    19,983
    Likes Received:
    1,270
    Location:
    Canada
    One word, totally changes the question.... :rofl:
     
  21. cohiba

    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2006
    Messages:
    8,194
    Likes Received:
    244
    Location:
    Halifax
    If it's who I think he is, I slept with him. He makes me put on a strap on and fuck him. I thought it was odd at first, but then I got real comfortable with it.
     
  22. Hiltzy

    .

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Messages:
    19,970
    Likes Received:
    20
    Location:
    Dartmouth
  23. Hiltzy

    .

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Messages:
    19,970
    Likes Received:
    20
    Location:
    Dartmouth
    on a serious note,

    If you don't trust "Kevin", leave his ass. If you need to try and find his real identity....then you don't trust him.

    chances are you are the side chick....
     
  24. Hiltzy

    .

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Messages:
    19,970
    Likes Received:
    20
    Location:
    Dartmouth
    on a related note....I say there is about a 3% chance Slouse actually knows the person you are looking for and a 97% chance he is trolling you.
     
  25. PDizzle

    2legit2quit

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2006
    Messages:
    26,167
    Likes Received:
    11
    Location:
    Hammonds Plains
    He's an MMA fighter yo. RC username was Mystic.
     
  26. ouird

    I'm Weird

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2005
    Messages:
    8,967
    Likes Received:
    740
    Location:
    no
    Holy shit, this killed me...
     
  27. Hiltzy

    .

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Messages:
    19,970
    Likes Received:
    20
    Location:
    Dartmouth
    Where did you see the pic?
     
  28. ouird

    I'm Weird

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2005
    Messages:
    8,967
    Likes Received:
    740
    Location:
    no
    I remember that guy.
     
  29. Kimvisible

    ♥ • ♠ ♣

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2006
    Messages:
    38,732
    Likes Received:
    183
    Location:
    Hali
    I didnt think that was his name?

    with the crazy girlfriend
     
  30. PDizzle

    2legit2quit

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2006
    Messages:
    26,167
    Likes Received:
    11
    Location:
    Hammonds Plains
    Was just trolling. Didn't see the picture
     
  31. Duggan

    Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    17,884
    Likes Received:
    1,471
    Location:
    Halifax
    100% chance you didn't read.
     

Share This Page