1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help...

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by NiJoMo, Jan 19, 2005.

1. NiJoMo

NiJoMo
    [OP]
    ♪ ♪ La La La ♪ ♪

Well, Tim's pc is a little on the fritz... so to say.
    Tim seems to have developed a Troj_Agent.cac, we've tried a few things, now. Nothing seems to work. I've read a few articles on it when searching on google... some saying to d/l about 7 different programs to erase, others stating this is the hardest Trojan to erase.
    Supposedly, this Trojan is based out of web pages... when deleting this Trojan you loose alot of related websites, ones which you cannot regain.
    Well, I'd really like to help Tim in this situation, and I have been able to do it before... in fact, I'm pretty used to deleting internet viruses, now (:kekeke: ). But, I can't seem to find the best info. to help with the easiest way out... I'd really rather not have to d/l seven different programs and run them all, just to try and delete this stupid guy... there has to be something.
    Can anyone recommend a good site, or find any other info on this virus that infects the Calsp.dll file?
    Any assistance, or guidance would be very appreciated :D

2. Fr3nChY

You Guessed it.

3. NiJoMo

NiJoMo
    [OP]
    ♪ ♪ La La La ♪ ♪

Attempting to fix now, thanks :D

4. NiJoMo

NiJoMo
    [OP]
    ♪ ♪ La La La ♪ ♪