1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystery Walls

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Jan 15, 2021.

1. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

1717 got me hooked on a new podcast - last night walking the dog, I listened to an episode about some "Mystery Walls" out in Bayer's Lake. Anyone heard of them, seen them? Sounds pretty crazy. Probably something tribeachpunktribeachpunk has explored, I'm sure.

2. 17

teenage dirtbag

:hugs:I love it when people take my podcast suggestions

HairyAss likes this.
  3. Nick84

4. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Yep, that's the walls, though from the podcast, it sounds like there still isn't a definitive answer. There was a different researcher being interviewed who has also been researching a bunch of the Halifax watershed lands in the Chain of Lakes and has found a lot of evidence of other sites related to that one. Podcast was kind of interesting - never knew the walls existed myself.

Just found the link for the podcast and realise it's from 2015 and the CBC article is 2018 so perhaps it is more clear as to purpose now: https://www.nighttimepodcast.com/episodes/bayers-lake-mystery-walls

Nick84 likes this.
  5. KMD

KMD

I am going to have to listen to that podcast when I am out in the shop this weekend, it sounds like it is right up my alley.
    I never knew about this before. Bornt and raised in NS and still finding out little secrets about her kind of cool.

HairyAss likes this.
  6. tribeachpunk

I've been to the mystery walls. Not as fun as they are interesting. Looked more like a farming installation than military..