1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Newest Subjects

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Cracker, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Cracker

Cracker
    [OP]
    non-n00b

Well here are our new pups that we picked up yesterday. I grabbed a few shots last night and this morning to share. I hope to get outside with them later to wake them up ap bit. C&C is welcome:bigup:

[​IMG]

2. Keira
    [​IMG]

3 Kujo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. Eclipse

countrygal

Adorable puppies. I like the angle you got by being at their level as opposed to looking down.

I haven't yet figured out how to view exif data on photos here so I'm guessing that you were using a "nifty" (or "thrifty"?) 50mm lens because the last shot has one pup in focus and the other, on a different plane, out of focus?

3. nb132

Drunk Batman hates you

awww puppy awwww
    seems like some weird colour casting

4. Cracker

Cracker
    [OP]
    non-n00b

I have a 50mm but these were all shot with my 24-70 f/2.8, so able to use a shallow depth of field to get the effect you are seeing in the last shot.

Ya, I tried to get rid of it the best possible. I used my flash for these as there is very little light in my room and I bounced it off either my ceilling or walls which are blue and red, so I am thinking that was what caused the colour cast?:confused::happysad:

Thanks for the comments guys! They are starting to settle in great and really show their personalities:kekeke:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  5. tracker

none

Great set. It would convince even the most devoted cat person that maybe a puppy wouldn't be so bad.

I'm a dog person, though. So no convincing required.

Take more photos, they're only so small and cuddle for so long. :)