Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by MK, Mar 11, 2004.
Just an 8v
You bought that exact car?
PS. Those old school BBS's > all on MKII's!!!
Yeah man. Got it from Van city. Going to pick it up friday nite!
Comes with a set of rotas too for the track!
Congrats, beautiful dub man! Seriously, what's in it for a motor? VR6 swap?
Im lovin it......man I want a bigmac right now
Thanks. Theres just a 2.0L 16v in it right now!
Either way, sick car bro. Time for some spacers in the back. Get that ass sitting FAT!
I dont even think theirs anything I would change on that car besides the motor......however steve makes a good point some spacers would look mint.
nice and clean!
so are we gonna see you on the solo circuit this year?
If I can I will! I have been thinking about it the past year or two. Never really had the car to do it! but now.....
nice ride ryan......fuckin slick.... :bigthumb:
Beautiful man, congrats.
Wow. Everything about that cars appearance is perfect.
nice ride ryan
I love those cars, man, and that one is great looking!
RUmour had it you were buying a SUpercharged Civic.. I guess thats not true?
nice vw man!
im not big on vw's but that one is sweet.
Have fun driving that back to NS
I'm shipping it on a train and flying back!
To expensive right now man. I am also paying for a 35' Cabin Cruzer(boat)
Thanks for the comments on the car!
I think you just couldnt handle the G-forces it would've produced :wink: So ya played it safe and stuck with VW
Hahahaha. . . ouch on the VW.
That is a nice looking car man!!! Nice nice nice!!!
What year is it? kms? Looks nice and clean too! Congrats, awesome buy.
Engine- 1991 2.0L 16v Full Swap done in july 03
- All new seals before install
- Many new engine parts just ask
- Autostart with remote and alarm
- Full 2.5" exhaust with cat
- Supersrint Magnum muffler with 3" tips
Interior- New mk2 dash with white gauges
- 3autometer gauges in dash
- MP3 sony deck relocated to cig lighter
- Sparco Fighter seats with sliders and base
- Sparco 4 point harnesses
- Sparco Wheel
- 2002 gti shifter with boot
- 50percent short throw
- Black roofliner
- 1992 16v door cards
- alpine and denon speakers
Exterior- Painted Porsche Carrera White July 03
- Engine out paint job
- Lots of body shaving
- Updated doors, new hood and cl hatch
- New fenders, 16v flares and rocker panels
- Big bumpers with brand new factory fogs
- New sunroof stripping and roof lining
- 16v door stripping
- M3 tails, clear front indicators
- Single round grille with black emblem
Suspension- Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers
- Height and dampening adjustable
Wheels & Tires- BBS RM's with 2 inch lips
- Toyo Proxies T1S 15/45/195 w/lots of tread
Dude leave that engine in there. That is the ultimate engine to boost. Is it a 9A bottom end or ABA?
Can you say 2.0 16VT 8)
nice lookin ride man. congrats
real clean looking nice ride.
nice looking car
fuckin right man. i cant wait to see that thing.
def one of the cleanest mk2's in na.
1.8t that shit if your gonna put in a new motor.