1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MSN and windows XP

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by LIVNLRG, Nov 15, 2003.

1. LIVNLRG

LIVNLRG
    [OP]
    I'm Famous

does anyone else have this problem

i downloaded and installed MSN 6.0 way back when and within the past 2 weeks or so now my machine just randomly switches back and forth between msn 6 and 4.7

i went into msconfig and disabled msn 4.7 on the startup, but still i will be online for 2 or 3 minutes chatting and all of a sudden i am signed outa and 4.7 is sighned in and what is even better is that its not even showing on the task bar - but i still get it popping up and showing that i have however many e-mail messages and shit in the 4.7 boxes???

WTF how do i stop this????

2. bluenosersx

i have win 98 and msn 4 worked awesome and now that i have msn 6 it is SO slow connecting and freezes up

3. Banned/Deleted User

The both co-exist on my machine no prob, i removed 4.7 from start up, that was it

4. Teknic

Make sure it doesn't auto-sign you in, usually all you need to do is remove your password from 4.7... I have the two on mine and no problems.

5. LMAC

_

i have msn 6.1 and that is all i get on my XP i did not have to disable 4.7 from start up