Mr Clean Auto Dry wash??

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Banned/Deleted User, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Banned/Deleted User

2. DC5-S

If you go, go balls deep

That looks like a quality product that I would use on my car. Plus, it's Motor Trend approved...that just seals the deal!

:puke2: :puke: :jackoff:

3. ~La~Aruca~

try to lick ur elbow

i would never used this ever, i seen it advertised the other day, no thanx, i like drying my car with a shammy :D

4. AcidGord

I don't even bother drying my car. Fuck that. Its meant to be used and abused. :)

Of course its 11 years old and not as pretty as it once was so I don't care as much. :) (Plus white doesn't show spots)

5. Redshift

Chamois is actually my last choice. It has no nap to aborb anything and as such and dirt left on the paint will be rubbed in and cause scratches when you dry.

I currently use 100% Cotten Terrycloth towels (only ones made in North America because those are the only ones that are for sure 100% cotton) and only white towels (because the dye on the fibres of coloured towels can cause micro-scratches.)

I'm using the Terrycloth until I find a good deal on an electric leaf blower. Once I get that, I'll only blow-dry my car. It takes a little longer, but it won't scratch (as long as you do it in a clean garage so you don't blow objects into the car like rocks...)

6. Lex Lucas

feels good.

has anyone ever used "the original California water blade"?

7. Redshift

Jonathon (DC5-S) has one and loves it.
    I tried his on my SiR (while I was in the process of selling it. :) ) and it worked pretty good. Didn't seem to scratch my car (or his) but I don't feel comfortable with it long term. But, many people do love it.

My California Car Duster ROCKS though! :bigthumb:

8. DC5-S

If you go, go balls deep

Seems to work well. I haven't seen any scratches from that yet...been using it for over a year. But, I wax my car every 2 months, so the small scrathes are taken away.

I'll tell you what scrathes my paint hardcore though. If I don't wash the car for a week, and it rains, the car is full of gritty dirt. No matter how wet the panel is, and no matter how much soap or water i put on there, whenever i wash it with my clean mit, i get mucho micro-scratches. Then it's time to re wax the panel.

Pisses me off.

9. ~La~Aruca~

try to lick ur elbow

u ever try newspaper for ur windows.........its bomb, but u probalbly already know this