Messed up dream telling time

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by billybob, Jan 27, 2009.

1. billybob

billybob
    [OP]
    The Schooner, the better.

Last night I had a doozy:

It started with me and Elgranto sitting on the patio at Senior frogs in Mexico drinking yards of beer. We ordered nachos. I got mine with beef and he got his with fish. :lol:

It was kind of foggy for a while, but we eventually broke out into a water fight with super soakers that looked exactly like real rifles. all of the people at senior frogs were participating. Even the servers. Before the water fight, the servers were all spanish dudes that spoke pretty good english. After the water fight, they were all spanish women that couldn't speak english at all.

At some point we went back to our resort with a bunch of the cute female servers and lounged by the pool. There was a an auction going on by the pool and we decided to go take a look. Apparently it was a people auction and I managed to get auctioned off to somebody to be their assistant for the day.

It was Kardinal Official that won my auction and I had to be his servant for the day. The first thing he made me do is book him a flight from Toronto to New York and he was specific that he wanted his stop over to either be Medicine Hat, AB or Wawa, Ont. I couldn't fina any flights that stopped over in either of those places so he fired me and pushed me in the pool in front of the spanish women that were serving us at senior frogs. I was pissed so I was staying under water and holding my breath for as long as I could. And then I woke up.

Does anyone else have as fucked up dreams as I do???? :rofl:

2. dpwu32

Is it summer yet?

Dude. Your boss sucks...

3. TLC

TLC

I always have messed up dreams... once I was a hard-boiled egg and I had a potato for a best friend. Beat that, bitches.
    And they get even more weird lol

On another note, my bf punched me in the face in his sleep at like 3am this morning. Ouch. My face is still tender.

4. Jentay

I had one where my front lawn turned into jello and it "ate" my best friend and I where we ended up in England with some famous person touring around. Our families sent out a search party when we disappeared, and Santa found out we were msising some he came to get us in his sleigh and met our parents in the north pole to pick us up, where we took a jell-o "tube" back home.

5. Jentay

:lol: I have been known to do this to Steve, apparently once, I was pushing with my hands on his forehead with all my might to get him out of the bed, I slept through it :lol:

6. Scott

rawr

7. Mystik

I very rarely remember my dreams. :shrug:

8. Muricane

MY AV IS ME

I love not remembering dreams.

Sleep is so much more refreshing.

9. Elcoopto

Why does everyone dream about me?

10. Scott

rawr

Its because you're so dreamy of course

11. billybob

billybob
    [OP]

It wouldn't be a very cool dream with kim asking what everything is or Millsey telling everything that moves that they're hot.

12. visual_kool

Had a dream the other night that during renovations I uncovered a hornet's nest. The hornets started to swarm and I woke up. I looked at the clock and it was 3am. Looked around the room to make sure there weren't any hornets. I knew I was awake and I knew there weren't any, but I pulled the covers up over my head just in case and went back to sleep.

13. Elcoopto

billybobs dream sounds fun though.

14. Big Al

Resident Redneck

I don't dream about you. well on occasion I do.. we usually go on killing sprees.

15. Elcoopto

I had a dream a while ago we went elk hunting with mike and alex. In AB, although it looked alot like butler mines.

16. hank

Does this excuse work? Someone I know is getting punched in the face at 3am :lol:

17. Big Al

Resident Redneck

it'll probably happen

18. nb132

Drunk Batman hates you

lol "in his sleep"
    :rofl:
    well played

19. slouse

I had all sorts of weird dreams last night. I was sleeping with a girl I hadn't slept with before, I dunno if that had anything to do with it.

I really wanted to go to this baseball game, because it was Greg Maddux's last game and he was playing for the California Angela against the Jays at the Skydome. I didn't have tickets so I was buying some from a scalper..for $5. During the exchange I realized the cops were watching, so I canceled the deal and never got the tickets.

After a while they stopped guarding the gates so I was going to sneak in. For some reason the front door of the Skydome was identical to the front of Sobeys, those metal detectors and all. I was carrying the faceplate to my deck and my phone and I figured they would set them off while walking in, so I threw them in the air as I was walking through. I got in and it was success. For some reason even though I had no tickets I was sitting in Section 11, Row 6, Seat 9. It was a lazy boy chair. I sat down to watch the game (the inside of the stadium still looked like a grocery store) and all it was was a big screen!!!!! Not even a live game :(

Then I had some weird sleep paralysis.

20. nb132

Drunk Batman hates you

not long before we got married, we were at my inlaws place for dinner and my father in law was like...and if you ever want to 'hit' her....just do it in the middle of the night in your 'sleep'.

I literally :lol:'d

21. hank

I had a dream the other night where I was doing cocaine in my sleep, and I couldn't fall asleep and doing cocaine in my sleep and can't fall asleep and I woke up doing cocaine!

/robin williams

22. nb132

Drunk Batman hates you

haven't heard that one in a while

23. billybob

billybob
    [OP]

Cayla? :lol:

Did you guys sleep in the camper?

24. b-bob

I had a messed up dream the other night, woke up and thought about it but didn't write it down and now I forget it.

25. slouse

Yes Cayla... and no, her house..

26. thunder

my av is me

I took melatonin last night for the first time in awhile.

Someone (i think it was my ex) was trying to kill me. He shot at me. I shot bras at him. Then I was hiding under a sheet trying to look like a muslim. Then I had sex with some guys in exchange for them letting me get out of the department store in which this was going down... and then there was an explosion. Then I wanted to steal a blanket from the exploded store to give to my sister... we had to sleep outside for some reason. But it was freaky... there were people running around on the upstairs above us really fast and scarily.. like rodents. And it was super dark. Then, in order to steal stuff, I got a job at the department store helping them fix it... I shoveled some dirt and stuff. None of their towels were soft enough to bother stealing... I also thought I might like a vase.

Then, somewhere in this story, I was at a train station and there was a man on a motorbike about the side of a mouse. And someone was trying to sell someone else a used GPS... strange.

27. Kaylahaha

It's all good.

I have a dream journal.... I can't get any lamer.

January 2, 2008
    Type : Dream
    I was driving with my Dad by Kearney Lake and I think I was joking around with him and I took the wheel to make a turn and I ended up putting the car into the water. He wasn't mad about it or anything. He told me to make sure my door was open so I could get out. I was concerned with making sure my Blackberry didn't get wet. We made it out of the car, which was silver and not his. He said that the person that owned it didn't like it anyway. We started walking across a bridge like thing and I felt like it was in the valley. Then, who I thought was my Uncle, started walking towards us. I took my Blackberry apart to get the water out of it and tried to make sure it was still working.

January 18, 2008
    Type : Dream/Journal
    I have no idea where I was at but I was up on some sort of platform with two long ropes with knots in them. I was supposed to fight someone to the death. I'm pretty sure it was in my front yard or something because I happened to get away and then this big 'boss' guy came after me and I ran next door to Don and Sharon's and tried to hide there. Their stove and kitchen was full of food that was made and being made.

January 22, 2008
    Type : Dream/Journal
    1. I was in the mall and where Sportchek is, was turned into a huge bird cage. I was with Scott and I was holding a bowl. I picked up like 4 birds and was walking away and I was going to eat them .
    2. I was down at Jennifer Bell's house and she had some sort of outside balcony/window thing and either she fell or someone pushed her and I think she died.
    3. Something to do with me acting. And sucking.

haha i have tons of them.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  28. Maritimer

I once had a dream where due to global warming there was a problem with the global banana stock. There was going to be a giant banana shortage and countries would only be receiving 1/6 of the amount of bananas they normally receive

Somehow they had managed to keep this completely quiet and had hired people to go around to all the grocery stores and make an announcement over the loudspeaker stating the banana shortage.

I was hired to do this for the HRM and what I kept doing was going into the stores, buying up all the rest of their bananas and then announcing that there would be few if any bananas in canada from now on.

29. Maritimer

I also once had a dream where I was being chased by the nazis through a series of mountains. And in the dream I was trying to figure out why the nazis were in manitoba, yet I never wondered why there were mountains. :lol:

30. Elcoopto

i had a dream i got shot by a nazi, then woke up and screamed in my friends face. She was sleeping with me for some reason.

31. thunder

my av is me

Oh shit, and after I got the gun away from him, he pulled a knife out and cut up my arm pretty bad. Lots of bleeding and shit.

32. Miss Shawty

I had a dream that someone broke my camera, and I cried.

33. Vance

I had a strange dream about 'Zombies' last week, except they weren't zombies it was some type of plant virus that was transmitted by having sex, you died over the course of a couple of days and after they buried you the plant virus took root and you were reborn with the purpose of infecting other people... And for some reason parts of this dream was like a musical.

A few years back I had a dream of feta cheese that put me off eating it for about two years, I was jogging up a hill and i noticed a cut on my hand. Naturally I picked at the cut until I pealed back my skin, I could see all of the bones muscles, tendons veins and whatnot, but in amongst all of that was chunks of feta cheese, the more I tried to get them out of my hand the more they mushed into all the tissue. I woke up dry heaving.

34. shaun

Freedom 27

Cause you fuck with people's subconcious. Somehow. :eek3:

I think I also had an Elgranto dream... but it was a few months ago & I can't remember now.

35. thunder

my av is me

I've never dreamed about you grant :hugs: