1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mechanic.... Soon

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by billybob, Oct 13, 2003.

1. billybob

billybob
    [OP]
    The Schooner, the better.

I need a wheel bearing put on my civic. If I pick up the wheel bearing at CP, who can put it on for me in a day???

I am not letting CP touch my car again.... what about like Autopro on Sackville drive.... I don't really care about the price, It just needs to be in Sackville because I don't want my wheel to fall off on the highway.

And I need it done in one day.... or if anyone on here can do it.... your graciousness would not be overlooked! :wink:

2. Wolfe

p/t Firefighter - 24/7

they're pretty easy to do i think... never did one on a civic before thoguh... good luck man

3. billybob

billybob
    [OP]

I am far from being machanically inclined..... I would try it if I had time to do it..... but I need my car back for work.

Luckly I have a bus pass i was forced to buy. I will use that for a day or two.

4. Karaoke Queen

Born to Sing

try canadian tire

5. Shafft

RC-OG

riiiight .. crapy tire..

PAR - Pillips Auto Repair on cabequid road.. go see chuck. great mechanic.. usually busy though but that should be able to get done within an hour.

6. billybob

billybob
    [OP]

Canadian tire?????? uuuuuummmmm..... no. But thanks for the suggestion! :)

Phillips you say??? I will have to give him a call tomorrow. Thanks Shaffts!

7. billybob

billybob
    [OP]

They put on a new bearing, hub and labour and it cost me $141. I think that is VERY reasonable for a garage. I only paid it b/c I needed my car back ASAP.

Final vertict: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: 2 thumbs up!

oh and Shaffts, they asked who recommended me and I was like "uuuuh, I dont know his name, but he lives in Sackville and drives an integra...." That really narrows it down for them!!! :lol: