Maternity Shot (for Tanya)

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by brokenhat, Feb 5, 2009.

1. brokenhat

brokenhat
    [OP]

We couldn't find the material that I really wanted to use but this turned out better than expected. Hardly any pp done.

[​IMG]

2. A~Photography

great job...

3. SheOfManyChildren

Nice. I haven't done this one yet.

Couple things:

The material isn't tight enough, you aren't getting any definition between the top of the belly and the breast line. It also is gathered too low and too loose at the back....which is probably resulting in the first issue.

Do you have a looser framed version? Maybe showing some neck/jawline?

I also would have had the material hitting higher on the thigh.

4. brokenhat

brokenhat
    [OP]

Thanks for the comments Tanya, most are of no surprise so i think I'm getting a better eye but am finding it hard to make the material do what I want it too...

The material was too thick and would not hug to the body at all. Actually have about 8 pins on opposite side trying to help the situation in vein. Her arms were up and were not in an attractive pose at all, I agree on a bit higher on the thigh but how? I tried pinning it but you could see that it was twice as thick along the pinned part. Didn't want to cut the fabric to fit one subject and then be out of luck for the next one??

Also she thought it was the best photo in the world, funny how different people see the same photo! LOL

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009