Leaving Neverland

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by David Puddy, Mar 8, 2019.

1. David Puddy

yeah, that's right

Before watching this HBO Documentary, i knew full well that it was a shit storm since recently being released.
    There's a heavy load of accusation against its filmmaker. and this lawsuit against HBO from the MJ estate could get pretty hairy.
    I'm 1 hour in, and if the documentary proves to be true (which proof is almost impossible at this point) then that's seriously fucked up

2. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I already have suspicious feelings about MJ but the documentary does seem like a cash grab.. I haven't watched it but I might check it out to see what all the fuss is about

3. 17

teenage dirtbag

Planning to watch this weekends

Liar City did a podcast on him that was excellent. If anyone’s interested they should check it out

4. Wayne

After watching part 1, I don't feel like it's a cash grab. It was always known what he was, and listening to these stories...makes it much more real.

People can make shit up, for money and fame, and people do lie about being abused...just not buying that in this case.

5. David Puddy

yeah, that's right

a lot of inconsistencies in the stories. Wade Robson seems like a snake in the grass and has a big motive for financial gain.

6. Gooch

Just hook a few of them up to lie detectors.
    I am always surprised at their lack of use
    I understand they are not perfect but it is going to give you a better insight as to who is telling the truth.

7. Leviathan

It's all in your mind....

Never believed Jackson was a child molester.

If he wanted to bang young boys, people with that much money have alternative access that is safer than just some random kid who is friends of the family.

MJ was stunted in his development - he built Neverland for himself - not to attract young boys. I believe it was this missing section of development that caused him to want young boys as friends. He never had childhood friends or got to just "play" - he was on stage/touring most of his entire childhood. He probably was trying to re-capture all those missing experiences, and ya, maybe he did have "sleepovers", just not the molesty kind.

Wade Robson is a tool who has been ousted in the dance/choreography world for sleeping with too many of the wrong people/lying. He can't get work (was actually turned down by Jackson to do choreography on his last tour) and needs money. No clue how he wrangled the other dude into his attempt to get $$ from Jackson's estate; I guess he figured two people coming forward would have more clout than just himself.

8. Wayne

Truth is I can't make up my mind one way or the other...so I'll lean on the pedo side. That said, I won't turn off an MJ tune.

9. C. Mike Hunt

So The Wave played Pretty Young Thing this morning...seems kinda tone deaf.