last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Music, Movies & TV' started by Kimvisible, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Miss Shawty

I can't wait to see these movies! I however need to be in the mood to watch A Quiet Place... thriller/horror movies get my anxiety going :lol:

2. Crandall

Watched Tucker and Dale vs Evil again the other night. Always good for a laugh:

RoryTate likes this.
  3. David Puddy

yeah, that's right

Jurassic World - Forgotten Kingdom . It was very good, suspensful and action packed.
    On a side note, i can't believe popcorn and pop for two people costs $30 with no refills now....such a ripoff

4. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

Saw this the other night as well. It was good, but it feels like they're really going for the gore, which is not what I remember from the first Jurassic Park movies.

And, hear you on the popcorn costs. First time I'd been to a movie theatre in a while and it will take a bunch to get me back.

5. BlackFire

Professional napper

We take our own. Grab cold pop & corn twists from the dollar store. Tasks just like buttery popcorn with out the kernels getting stuck in you teeth. Normally divide the bag up into two containers before hand so we aren't dealing with a noisy bag that always rips the wrong way anyhow.

6. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

Not all theatres allow you to bring in your own snacks.

7. Mitch

Maybe in dumb America .

8. never_be_sold

American Animals, really enjoyed it. They included interviews with the real people involved so it added a different element to the movie, and it was interesting to see how people had different versions of the same events.

9. dpwu32

Is it summer yet?

Not a movie, but a documentary.

I re-watched Blue Gold over the last few days. It's about jeans/denim/Levis collectors, the history of jeans, and how much some vintage pairs of jeans can sell for. I watched it for the first time about a year ago.

I was inspired to re-visit it, since I recently found and sold a pair of late 60's Levis for $900USD. I guess being a sponge for seemingly useless information really can pay off...
    :lol:

10. HairyAss

Cheese on Toast

We’ve been watching a few older movies with my son lately - air quality sucks so lazing around. The first three Bourne movies were all re-watched... and worth the trip-watch. Also (re) watched The Italian Job which was worth it as well. Other recent ones:

Isle of Dogs - I thought it was great but definitely feels like a “you’ll love it or hate it” type film.
    Infinity Wars - I wasn’t a fan, but I was also working on a presentation for work at the same time so wasn’t paying 100% attention.
    Crazy Rich Asians - Thorougly enjoyed this. Wish I’d had a chance to read the book first, but had a call from a group of friends going for $5 cheap night at the local theatre. Better than I expected, really well done.

11. David Puddy

yeah, that's right

watched Delores Claiborne and Sully over the last few days

12. Grifter

Bluh?

Jurassic world 2 last night. Definitely good. Can't decide between which was better, this one or the first one.

Solo tonight. Looking forward to that.