Kill Zone 2 MP....

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by NameLeSS, Mar 1, 2009.

1. NameLeSS

NameLeSS
    [OP]

Sucks ass.

Went to playing it online last night ..Played it for a whole 20mins and said fuck this shit and went back to playing COD 4 online, The game is nothing but eye candy. I dont think there will every be a game that will beat the the COD series online play.

The problem is,that the current sensitivity/acceleration design of the aiming makes the MP experience VERY VERY frustrating and UNREALISTIC

Playing the single player game is great,get it if you like single players game, but if you picking this up for the MP part and thinking that it will be like COD you will be let down,go rent it instead its not worth $70 if you only want the MP experience.

2. Codith

I thought the first one was gay after playing 2 minutes of it.

3. Elcoopto

the first one was awful. You have to shoot a cocksucker 78 times in the face to kill him for fucks sake.

4. keiffer_madness

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

you can't always compare mp with call of duty or you will think the majority of games mp suck

5. arsehole

stop playing it like its COD, it isn't. The cover system is there for a reason.

6. Coach

Get to know me!

It's not too bad once you get used to it. It's def not COD however!!

7. DUKE

Alfa as Fuck

I liked the campaign mode but online is not the best. I have to change the control settings. Visually it is beautiful.

8. tommi

CS or nothing for MP :D

9. NameLeSS

NameLeSS
    [OP]

Cover system,in mp:pfft:

10. arsehole

I assumed it was included in MP, but I played a few rounds lastnight and I guess it isn't. I swear I watched a MP Video lastmonth with a guy ducking and firing.

11. Elcoopto

I have no idea what you nerds are talking about.

12. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

Guerrilla Games on Killzone 2 controls: "No changes required"

Guerrilla Games’ Seb Downie has defended the company’s decision not to revamp Killzone 2’s controls, describing the sequel as “a weighty, slower, more tactical first person experience.”

Speaking in response to complaints posted on CVG’s forums, Downie commented, “After carefully looking into this, reading the posts, talking to a lot of you directly and analysing the controls at GG we have come to the conclusion that there are no changes required to the system.”

"If at all, any changes to the controls would put the majority of people who have not had problems or have adapted out of whack, which may be more serious," he continued, adding, “Killzone 2 is a weighty, slower, more tactical first person experience that focuses on immersion.”

Despite this, Downie noted that a few tweaks were made to the game’s online component: "It is not a twitchy, split-second gun-wielding experience like some shooters. Also, the online experience is quicker as we've made the controls and animations a little faster during design."

http://www.psu.com/Guerrilla-Games-on-Killzone-2-controls--No-changes-required-News--a006577-p0.php

13. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

Is it the controls that are that bad ? I was looking forward to this but maybe I'll have to rent first.

I heard one guy describe movement in the game as - "its like trying to control a fat kid on roller blades"

:lol:

14. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

arsehole said something about the controls being laggy... ie: you push left and there is a short delay before anything happens

15. Coach

Get to know me!

Well, I have to admit I'm starting to really like online play now! The maps are pretty decent, and I like how the mission kinda of keeps going. Graphics are pretty good, sunlight gets in your eyes when your trying to aim someone down. All in all it's a fun game!!

16. NameLeSS

NameLeSS
    [OP]

oh a guy to kill. let me zoom on him ok i'm holding fire down...........still holding fire down......glo take a poop..........still holding the fire button down.................warm up a tv dinner..........come back sit down one bullet comes out............its going to hit him................go out for a drink at the club.........get back home.........the first bullet hits him.........waiting ow for the server to confrim kill...............go read a book.........

17. NameLeSS

NameLeSS
    [OP]

i just posted this on the PS3 forums and some guy from kill zone 2 Dev Team locked my post and said this

18. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

So what your saying is the controls are a tad slow to respond ?

:lol:

19. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

I am still playing mostly the campaign - I see what people are saying about the sluggish controls. I can kinda deal with it in the single player missions but online is brutal - I can't hit shit. Hopefully they can fix this with a patch or their game is going to be short lived.

20. Benedict

Formerly Topdawgg

I compare all new games to COD4 :(

21. Stang

Go Buy a Ford

Which you don't seem to be playing anymore young man ........ where you been, we had some good games.

22. Benedict

Formerly Topdawgg

I have been away a month for work.
    I was in bermuda for a week during that time.

Im home now, but I seem to be spending any of my time off working on the car. All this nice weather motivated me!

23. Ed

Ed

I downloaded the demo and wasn't a fan