1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDM Type R full swap

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by jdmh22accord, Oct 17, 2004.

1. jdmh22accord

JDM B18C, low kms, everything included, low kms SiR tranny, comes with all axels, shift linkage mounts, etc, with some goodies.
    Ran 13.36 @ 106 and made 188whp with stock ecu, will sell for $6000 installed in your car, new iridium plugs and T-belt as well.
    Obd2a ecu so direct swap for 96-98 civics and integras, will wire OBD1 car to OBD2 to accept factory ecu.
    Also
    ACT Xact 8.8lb flywheel
    ACT Xtreme pressure plate with organice street disc.
    Mugen header
    etc.

Will sell just the swap also, not installed for $5500

2. jdmh22accord

For someone with an integra 94-98 i could make a smoking deal with.

What i would like to do is swap everything i've upgraded to stock on the car, and i mean everything.
    So anyone who would like to buy a complete package, motor, suspension, exhaust, wheels, ITR cluster, etc. We could work out something.

3. wylderhoads

BLS

I've seen your post and it's been intriging to say the least... I have a 95 teg ls. Are you selling your car or something, and want it back to stock? What would you have in mind for a deal?

4. jdmh22accord

It would be something that i would have to think about, i would be willing to give $1500 off for the drivetrain, if you wanted the wheels, springs, etc, that would be a little more, i am selling the car stock.

5. wylderhoads

BLS

I have an automatic right now, I'm looking to do the tranny swap but I don't think that's helping you any!

6. jdmh22accord

well i have a clutch pedal, and all the lines and cylinders to convert yours as well, you could keep the auto though :D

7. wylderhoads

BLS

Just getting an idea here... K I have 95 teg ls... Might as well say stock right now except for the catback exhaust and intake. Though I have all stock intake parts. I would need a few things, I know one is the transmission mounts bracket is different and a new one would have to be welded on, break pedal and other misc for conv.

What suspension do you have? ITR?? I'm pretty sure that would be a .75 inch drop from my stock. So let's assuming that is what you have, for the engine, tranny, suspension, cluster etc... probably minus the wheels and you taking what you need from my car in the process what would be a ball park figure you would be asking??

Have you done an auto to man conversion before? This would be an alternative to going Turbo which i've been looking into.