1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ingress' non Nova Scotian Review thread

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by ingress, Feb 18, 2009.

1. ingress

ingress
    [OP]
    _

I have had a lot of large food while in Houston this time

I have been to Kenny and Ziggy's a couple times now it is a New York style Deli , Texas sized the first time I went I ordered the Reuben it was gianormous it must of had a pound of corned beef and half a pound of swiss delicious but $15 for a sandwich is kinda steep, the desserts an Kenny and Ziggys are huge as I mentioned earlier they have a $10 that is the size of my forearm and the cheescakes are 14" round and they slice in 8ths

but tonight I went the salt grass steakhouse and flavour per $ may be one of the best of my life I ordered the special for $14 it had a 6oz top sirloin, 5 grilled shrimp, grilled peppers and onions, texas fried onions and sweet potato fries. and to add to it it started with chicken tortilla soup and a loaf of the sweetest bread i have ever had, all that for $14 it was insane and the quality was amazing better than any steak I have ever had at the Keg. I will definately hit up A Salt Grass agin. Especially since they have bottomless fresh brewed ice tea.