1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a little annoyed/upset/disappointed

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Cupid, May 30, 2006.

1. *~Kel~*

I'd charge them double, and then send an assistant.

2. Dubsta

::: pixelpusher :::

I don't know who to be more embarrased for them or me...

An argument, over, the fact that I think house flipping is profitable. I want to buy, sell in a few years, buy, sell...all while upgrading the homes to make money...

He is in the middle of building his own home, and told me my idea was stupid. That is how it was started, then it just got worse...

Anyway...lol...not my loss....trust me.

3. Dubsta

::: pixelpusher :::

I don't know who to be more embarrased for them or me...

An argument, over, the fact that I think house flipping is profitable. I want to buy, sell in a few years, buy, sell...all while upgrading the homes to make money...

He is in the middle of building his own home, and told me my idea was stupid. That is how it was started, then it just got worse...

Anyway...lol...not my loss....trust me.

4. nb132

Drunk Batman hates you

LOL the fucking nerve! Jesus some people kill me.
    Ummm yeah you were sposed to be best man...but now ya'll hate each other...soooo like...how much to shoot the wedding?

jesus there would be the bride smiling, and him giving you dirty looks and shit oh man i'd think about doing it just to make him squirm.

5. LeMar

UGLY BUTCH

Hmm, this comment has seem to have shed some light on the situation for me...

I have to ask.... is all of this being brought up because of me? As in I am the person they don't like? I am putting bits and peices of info together here, based on who didn't attend the shower. I really hope not Shauna, because if it is, I feel like shit.

Drama surrounding me shouldn't be associated with you. I'm more than capeable of being civil around anyone on for the celebration of someone else's accomplishements. :happysad:

6. Savage

Posting Free Since 2004

I'm more than sick and tired of hearing people slag me and my boyfriend off for absolutely no reason.

Yes, the person is me and my boyfriend. No, there is no reason for it because I had told her that I would be going since it was her wedding reception and I had more of a friendship with Shauna than my boyfriend does so I would be the one who's more obligated to go.

Shauna misunderstood the PM's that were sent and thought that neither of us were going and decided to make this thread. When she was corrected and knew that I would be going she still let the thread continue on and let people slag me and my boyfriend off. Then she quotes Cheddar, agrees with him and says that's what she told me when it wasn't.

So... Shauna, someone who's supposed to be a friend, and someone who is wanting me to go to her wedding reception is letting a thread that she made go on even though there was no call for it. What's going on here? All it takes is a simple correction to say that she had misunderstood what the "friend" had said. But no... she lets it go on and now we come to BaByGirL's post... totally rips into me because she's pretty sure it is me. So, everything that she said totally makes me feel like crap (when I've already been having a really bad week) for what? I didn't deserve anything... Oh right... and then another person who was supposed to be a friend of mine agrees with her. So what's going on? One person who I thought I was on good terms with turns around and says she'd slap me in the face and another person who was supposed to be a friend agrees with her?

A few days pass and I'm sure Shauna read that post because who wouldn't? And still no correction on the thread. So now I'm wondering why someone who's supposed to be a friend would let people slag me and my boyfriend off when they know there's no reason for it. Because if I had made a thread, knowing that the friend would more than likely read this thread, base it on a misunderstanding, then later be corrected... I would have come back into my own thread that I created and make a post saying that I misunderstood... and even apologize for making the thread and for all the people who were rude to the friend when it wasn't necessary.

So, I get no apology and there's no correction made. And you were all on my case about me not being a good friend.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  7. Big Al

First of all WTF is slag? Sounds like a derivative from oil.

Secondly: [​IMG]

8. *Jani*

Blinky

You think that SHAUNA owes YOU an appology?? Are you on glue?? :pfft:
    I had NO IDEA that this thread was targetted at you.. Way to go, making yourself look even BETTER to everyone that reads this board.. :ugh2:

9. *Jani*

Blinky

double post :o

10. NiJoMo

♪ ♪ La La La ♪ ♪

So, I assume you didn't get my email?????? Let's just say that was a little more sugarcoated than this will be!
    1. NOBODY is “slagging” you or your b/f.
    2. Shauna was more mature than you could ever be in a situation like this… she wouldn’t announce who it was. Unfortunately for you…. It’s your character and we didn’t have to have it spelt out for us.
    3. Your b/f already stated he would attend, with or without you…
    4. Obligation is not a word that should even have to be mentioned. You should WANT to attend, not feel obligated.
    5. You & Shauna are the only two whom know what actually was said in the conversation. I’m assuming that when she quoted Chedder she was painting a picture of the actual statements made, to avoid direct quotes.
    Sooo… with that being said…. Let’s concentrate on the facts...
    You will not attend your friends reception due to the concern that you’ll feel uncomfortable --- Well, that’s life, dear. Unfortunately, throughout your life you will be placed into many situations where you will be presented with strangers and will not be in a comfortable situation. However, you cannot run away from those situations, you cannot expect people to want to continue to be around you, if you won’t make an attempt.
    I like you Kera, I do think you’re immature about situations like this… I’ve told you that before, but… it comes down to a different straw when you cannot attend someone whom you call your friends wedding event, twice.
    Now, you state that she is in the wrong, but continue to only be selfish and think about yourself. You always try to turn everything around and make yourself look like the person who is being hurt. For you… you will not remember this day for the rest of your life. You will not remember everyone that took the time to share your special event with you…. She will. And, one thing that will stand out will be the non sense you complained about...
    :pissed: I hope you enjoy living with that on your concious.

To not call me a friend? ha ha ha
    That argument isn't even worth it. You wouldn't believe the things I would do for my friends.

Leanne... to be honest, luv... fuck knows! You're so mature about stuff like that. Why wouldn't you be? Are we twelve? Must be.. :ugh2:

11. ~SMAC~

*.¸.·♥εϊз loving it εϊз°¤

:leaving: its all really really sad. And despite what the outcome of all of this Shauna will always remember it. Regardless of my feelings for someone I would not let it stop me from sharing my friends special day.

12. Big Al

what's slagging?

13. LeMar

UGLY BUTCH

Kera, you really need to learn to put your differences aside for the sake of other people. It's called not being selfish. Try it sometime.

14. STYLINator

Missy

:eek3:

15. Mitch

omg you did not bring this to the internet and made a thread *snaps fingers*

16. Cupid

Cupid
    [OP]
    Banned

Re: ...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cupid
    I can understand that... but I don't think it's fair to me and Nathan... not for something important like a wedding reception...

I can understand that but you know how much I loath her and Matt is the same. We both can't stand the sight of her. And it's just one of those things... it's best if I do stay away from her.

I know you're friends with her now and I don't expect you to not invite her to things so it's just my choice to decline an offer. Sorry...

17. Cupid

Cupid
    [OP]
    Banned

The PM before that you said since it was my wedding reception you guessed you could go for a bit... then I got that PM... I was still under the impression that you were not wanting to go...

18. Cupid

Cupid
    [OP]
    Banned

Leanne - don't feel like shit at all... it doesn't matter who it is that the person doesn't like... all that matters is that I want people there that I like and I consider friends. I'm not normally a demanding person and I usually try to think of others feelings before inviting people places but I think I'm allowed to be selfish for my wedding reception and ask that people get along. I know you can do that without a problem and without me having to ask. Apparently others cannot.

19. kitty kat

so... what did leanne do that was soo terrible????

20. Cupid

Cupid
    [OP]
    Banned

nothing... they just don't get along... two different personalities.

21. LeMar

UGLY BUTCH

She hates me.... and told me to die on a motorcycle :lol:

It stems from me picking on her on here.... but who didn't really :shrug:

22. Pottie

this thread sucks, you fuckers better not be all catty like this at her reception. That'd be fun :rolleyes:

23. Cupid

Cupid
    [OP]
    Banned

No one will be catty :) Everyone will have a great time :)

What time does poker start that day Carl?

24. Pottie

It starts at like 2 or something I think. What time is your little hodown starting?

25. Cupid

Cupid
    [OP]
    Banned

6pm... I'll save you some food if you want :)

26. Pottie

Hopefully I'm still playing poker at that time, but I'll make it there eventually.

27. Cupid

Cupid
    [OP]
    Banned

ok sounds good :)

28. Muricane

MY AV IS ME

So.....have they ever met or is this purely an internet beef? :rofl:

29. Cupid

Cupid
    [OP]
    Banned

basically an online thing... they've seen each other in person...

30. ~SMAC~

its very childish, people really need to learn to grow up. I just still cant get my head past the fact that Kira who is supposed to be a good friend to Shauna would miss something to huge for Shauna.

31. LeMar

UGLY BUTCH

Just to clarify, I am totaly over it, as was proven when I was arund her at the bday shindig.

Sad that some people can't grow up.

32. Pottie

You people realize you're only making it worse with the little digs at her here and there. Just drop it and see what happens. If she doesn't show, shitty. If she does, good for her for dropping it.

33. ~SMAC~

good point Sir Carl :kiss:

34. Pottie

I try my best :)

35. Ed

Ed

I had my wedding reception about a month ago now... there were a few people I invited who i thought were close friends who didn't show up and I really didn't care at all. We're still friends but I understand where I fall on the totem pole now.

Why not focus on having a good time with those who choose to share it with you?