I don't want to interrupt your vilification of me for long, but,

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by John Doe, Oct 8, 2011.

1. ShortySi

Pattycakes, don't shit on these catz. Can you tell me that you HONESTLY expected the quick turnaround support from members on a Canadian based forum during a Canadian long weekend? dude, this floppyheaded mooseland aint even your country. cut some slack there.

As much as I can say I've strayed away from this site recently due to the over crowding of stupidity (certain members) there are still some great people here. Great enough to come together in times of support, grief and needs. And you know what? some of those people cared enough to try and voice their opinion in this thread instead of being the minority or select few cowards that left you a simple neg rep.

you know I got lovz for ya for we go back to pre-9/11 days and I'll help your cause just as much as I've helped any other cause here (without going into names). Just don't come off harsh about it. people will help! you just cant expect for world peace over night. :)

-Pat

2. Gooch

sweet
    donate for me to then

3. Gooch

This is a very weird thread btw
    it seems more like an excuse to tell us how great you are and how much money you have.

4. mctoad

Space Cowboy

I think you have an interesting story to tell about your experiences with the Texas wildfires, and I believe you are a generous person with your donations to help people less fortunate than you. However your selflessness is greatly dwarfed by your show boating. Present yourself with a little more class, and a thread like this may have more impact with your cause.

5. Gooch

Excuse my ignorance because I have not heard much about these fires, but there is roughly 1000 homes lost in upper class suburbs and ranchland? All with insurance?
    I thought insurance pays on fire.
    Also, by you attitude and statements it sounds like some of these could be second cottage homes for people.
    Please clarify, because so far I am not convinced they need my money.

6. Omerta

Christ Pat, you really know how to spin something that is good of you to do into a rapport seeking whinefest. Its great that you donated to those who need it, but you sense of entitlement because of it is way the fuck off the charts....

Turning a noble selfless act, into something that is all about one-upping all the terrible people on this board is a pretty pathetic channel.

And no, I haven't donated because I won't have a full time job until I graduate.

7. TLC

TLC

:werd: I'm not sure I've ever encountered such a narcissistic personality in my entire life.

8. JAC

JAC
    Brathair Brewing

Sorry about your house Pat...glad you're safe
    I don't donate cash, but I do donate time...I seem to have more free time than free cash
    I've been helping the Feed NS warehouse out with some issues, using my network I have helped them get some new equipment, and provided them with a lot of consulting hours for free.

9. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

But how much have you raised?

10. Gooch

Dude please continue to use your free time helping feed NS. I have a feeling Texas will be just fine. These people will get their shit back plus some....dont worry

Pat, doesn't insurance is the US cover fire?

11. Bald

Birthplace Removed

I'm not able to donate anything other then Time, of which I have very little of anymore. It's unfortunate that these things happen.

Pat, it is great that you are helping out, but I have been on RC a short time and have recently come to the conclusion that there is no love on RC for outsiders. You would be much better off seeking love/compassion on another forum.

12. JAC

JAC
    Brathair Brewing

Nothing...but I have saved them thousands

13. JAC

JAC
    Brathair Brewing

I don't think that is the case

14. Grifter

Bluh?

I dont want to hop on the defence for Pat dude... But let me play the devils advocate for a second...

Though Pat may holed up in Texas, he by no means is an RC outsider. I'd say you are more than he. He's been around for years, just that in recent years his posting has barely been existant. Other than the time to time lashing out and pompous uproar he stirs up now and then.

Although RC has tired of his idiotic dribble and most can't stand to read what he posts... We will always have a spot for Pat. He's one of the originals. But you are right in your last assumption... He ain't gonna find any love here anytime soon. We all just love to hate him now. :lol:

15. Cooper

FTP

Even with the recent threads, Pat > Bald.

16. Bald

Birthplace Removed

It is because I'm bald is it not?

I'm disliked on RC, I believe everyone knows that. I will have trouble sleeping tonight on an unrelated reason.

17. Cooper

FTP

My boyfriend is bald.

18. 17

teenage dirtbag

My bald is boyfriend.

19. mctoad

Space Cowboy

It has more to do with you being on the forum for 4 months, posting 1400 times, and having 96% of your posts being awkward nonsense.

20. Grifter

Bluh?

Beat me to the punch. My words exactly.

21. Bald

Birthplace Removed

They are not, I would say it's more about 50% being rebuttals to responses. I post articles and other information that makes up the rest.

My post count is high, but if I used the multiply quote system better it would be much lower.

22. Lex Lucas

feels good.

You created the most threads and had the most replies on RC this past week and I can only recall one worthwhile post.

23. Grifter

Bluh?

I liked your other AV better because I figured it was actually you. And your posting habits very much suited that picture. I could see those words coming from that guy.

Do I hate you? No. Do I feel a need to block you? No. Do I think you should leave RC? No. Are you annoying? Yeah...

You do bring something to the table Bald. Do you post too much though? Yeah, you do. You spend a lot of time on here dude.

You joined in July, and you've got 1400 posts. Thats a lot of time. And a lot of talk. :lol:

24. mctoad

Space Cowboy

x2

25. Bald

Birthplace Removed

I understand this. I have days where not much is going on, and other days where things are hectic. I wish it were more steady all the time.

26. Wayne

I don't dislike you at all, and even though Pat and I had some e-fights on here I liked him too...until this last flurry of shite, it was way too retarded.

27. Aaron Baddeley

Get Some

[​IMG]

28. DUKE

Alfa as Fuck

It is astonishing that Pat can turn an awful forest fire into a discussion thread dedicated to his greatness and humanity.

If you are such a good Samaritan, where is your bleeding heart for thousands dying in Africa each day. How much did you donated to their cause?

Or you didn't realize how easily someone life can end till shit became real? I have no time for fakers like you.