HRM Police Press - Officer Faces Charge: A Halifax Regional Police Officer faces a cr

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Kent Brockman, Sep 11, 2009.

1. PDizzle

2legit2quit

She would find a way to blame cops for that

2. Ryan_NS

It's hardly up to me to decide what a person deserved especially when I wasn't even witness to the events. I doubt anyone ever deserves a broken arm but based on what I've read I'm content with believing they're responsible for their own actions which ultimately led to that result.

Anyway, if you feel you've been wronged and are the victim or a crime or have a civil case then contact one of the many lawyers out there who would be more than happy to offer you useful input.

What did you really expect posting these questions on an internet forum? When you're done banging your head off the wall feel free to give it a few shakes as well.

3. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

What will shaking the wall do?

4. Ryan_NS

Check for termites of course.

5. capette72

I am not in any way related to this case , I commented in the beginning to the officer in question to the original posting which was ..(HRM Police Press - Officer Faces Charge: A Halifax Regional Police Officer faces a criminal charge). His name was released when he was arrested back in 2009 for aggravated assault . His name was Cst Christopher Mosher , and found not guilty . I was merely trying to find out if he was involved in breaking this ladies arm and got off with it . In any case , you will be hearing his name in the news once again . Oh and Cheddar , get a life my friend . Your comments are something a 2 year old would say . You never have anything good to say about this entire subject so you should try banging your head off the wall .

6. Cooper

FTP

What makes you think he was involved in this situation as well?

Honestly, if you try and bite a cop, or anyone, you deserve what you get. Especially if you're 61, have some fucking sense. If someone bit me I would lose my shit, that is disgusting.

7. capette72

LOL , so what your saying is if your Mom or anyone else for that matter was said to have Tried to bite a cop they have all rights to break her arm . This woman could have easily been taken care of with handcuffs , taser , or what not . I find it hard to believe she deserved a broken arm because of her actions . She was 61 years old , how hard would it have been for 2 police officers much younger and more fit then she was to bring her under control without breaking her arm . You guys are not here to give me answers to my original post , all you are doing here is causing unnecessary controversy . Give me a break because none of you would have stood for a broken arm without some sort of investigation into it as she did ..

8. briangtiguy

beer beer beer

It's not so much about having the right to break her arm, but it appears she was non-compliant, and not willing going into the cuff's. are you saying you would rather have seen this old woman taser'd, that would have more than likely killed her. Or how would u recommend the officer in question get her into handcuffs without manipulating her arms into an appropriate position, while she's resisting and trying to assault the officer? i'd bet that woman didn't drink enough milk, bones were weak, and when some pressure was applied her arm broke.

9. Cooper

FTP

Unless you were there, how do you know she could have been taken care of that easily? Honestly, she's 61. Her bones are probably brittle. Did she have osteoperosis? Was she on LSD? Does she have HepC and now the officer does too? Is she a body builder? Did the arm get broken by her own struggling? Was she handcuffed and struggled so hard she broke it? Did she have a previous break and just reinjured it? We weren't there, so we don't know. Coming up with your own conclusion is stupid.

For all we know, she broke her own arm by being a cunt and refusing to be handcuffed. Sounds like to me its her own fault then. If I was under arrest, even if I knew I was innocent.. The last thing I would do is fight, or bite like a fucking lunatic.

Regardless, unless one of the officers took her arm and snapped it over his leg, its a good portion of her own fault.

Like I asked, what makes you think the cop from the original story is involved?

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously you wait until she's done biting, and ask her nicely until she decides to let you cuff her. Duh.

10. Hiltzy

Do you have first hand info on how the ladies arm came to be broken? If her arm broke in the commission of her being non compliant and combative with a police officer trying to arrest her, then as unfortunate as that is (nobody deserves a broken arm except for pedophiles), its her own fault for not complying and being combative. If she was being compliant and got her arm broken with over use of force on the part of the officer...well thats a different story.

11. Top Gun

We probably will never know how her arm was broken. If 2 officers has to brake a women's arm to get her under control I feel they should look for work a Tim's .

12. PDizzle

2legit2quit

This bitch is crazy

13. Arod

Its not the size of the person in the fight...

It doesn't take much force to accidentally break an arm trying to wrestle someone into cuffs. Especially someone who is potentially in poor health.

14. Cooper

FTP

Unrelated Arod. Obviously this respected well behaved granny was just trying to cooperate and they took her arm and said "FUCK THIS ARM!" and snapped it over their cop car while she begged them for mercy. They probably had a check list of bones to break that night.

15. Top Gun

I don't care if she was a granny or a 30 year old women with the training the guys have had and have to mollyhog her to the point that it breaks her arm there lacking alot . What would they do if it had been a 200 man ...shoot him ?

16. Cooper

FTP

See, you're assuming. For all you know, they had her cuffed and she jerked away so hard she caused it to break. She's 61, it probably didn't take much.

17. capette72

What makes any of you think that she did something so bad that they had to physically wrestle her to the ground and break her arm in the process...this woman obviously thought she was mis treated in the arrest or she never would have tried to bring a complaint up against the Halifax Police in the first place . I highly doubt she was messed up that bad or like I said , she wouldn't have said a word to anyone about this

18. Scott

rawr

because no one ever claimed abuse for no reason before right?

19. Hiltzy

Thats what was reported in the herald article. If that doesn't sound to you like woman who is messed up...

Is your theory that once she was told she was being arrested that she suddenly calmed down and became compliant?

20. Hiltzy

and yes....I completely believe a person would file a false complaint. For no other reason then to be vindictive

21. Top Gun

Just 1 question if these officers had to go to this length to bring this 60 year old women under control like I asked before what would they do if it was a 200--250 lb. man ..... call in the armed forces .

22. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

What lengths did they go through?

You're confusing her arm getting broken while being subdued, with breaking here arm as a way of subduing her. Two very different things. To suggest that the officers decided that the only way to get control of her was to break her arm is ludicrous.

23. Hiltzy

They likely would have tazered the guy

24. Cooper

FTP

You're an idiot. People who are ENTIRELY wrong file complaints all the time. That's why complaints are investigated and not taken as bible as soon as they're filed.

What makes YOU think she didn't do anything so bad they had to physically wrestle her?

25. Cooper

FTP

Are you joking Ben? You don't know what length they had to go to. You are hearing "broken arm" and assuming "they smashed that stupid fucking bone."

- - - Updated - - -

I probably should have just read and quoted this before I replied lol

26. Top Gun

Maybe your right the old bag might of fell down and broke it

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  27. Cooper

FTP

It could be either way, that's the point.

The likelyhood of an angry POS cop snapping an old lady's arm on purpose is probably just as likely as an old brittle woman falling or apparently being altered and causing the break herself. Assuming the cops are in the wrong isn't fair.

28. topgun

:wave:

Is his name Ben as well? It appears there are two "Topguns" on this forum.

29. Cooper

FTP

Ohhhh!!!! I thought that was you! I was like wtf, why is Ben being such a weirdo :lol: Hi Ben <3

30. Top Gun

For being the good guys they are maybe mayor Kelly will give them the key to the city.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  31. Arod

Or maybe you know nothing about the situation and are making conclusions based on ignorance.

32. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

Filling a complaint is a way to draw the attention off you and onto another party. If she was arrested and charged she might be thinking that if she can get the officers charged she will get out of whatever trouble she was in.

By the way, When will we be seeing the original officer in the news again?

33. Top Gun

You have posted a few times on this topic well fill me in so I won't be so ignorant .:clap::clap:

34. Top Gun

:kekeke:

35. Top Gun

:shrug: