1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with web bar

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Dural, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Dural

Dural
    [OP]
    Insert something witty

[​IMG]

Sorry for the size, only have paint on this computer and it would of skewed it if I tried to resize much more. Anyway, I can't figure out what is causing this bar to come up. I've run ad aware and updated it, but it wont make this go away. I've checked the add/remove programs for things that I don't know what they are but still no good.

I don't want to add spy bot to the machine as it's my parents and more programs would just confuse them. Has anyone ever seen this, oh and it was here before updating to SP2.

2. Dural

Dural
    [OP]
    Insert something witty

Nevermind, I uninstalled Messenger plus and the bar went away.

3. C13

C13

That's odd, I've never seen that and I have Messenger Plus installed. Then again, I seem to recall that there's an optional sponsor program included with Messenger Plus that you can choose to install or not, but when it asks you it looks just like the EULA. I've nearly installed it every time I've installed Messenger Plus, but I've caught myself each time. You probably installed it without realizing it.