1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 opinions??

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Spinno, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Spinno

Spinno
    [OP]

What's everyone think of Halo 2? I haven't gotten too far into it but I mostly buy the game for multiplayer anyways. The single player campaign is just an extra for me.

2. iceman231

single player campaign ended in the middle of the game i though its like sweet im going to kick some ass after this movie and then the credits start rolling

3. MechanaHands

Great on line game but after you beat it its boring, like most games... Although the AI is amazing its just not the same as playing people :D. Gotta love the Xbox live

4. Tony

Think Happy Thoughts!

haven't played it yet but I need to get it! killin Halo for the 5or6th time again as we speak!!

5. Spinno

Spinno
    [OP]

If I get laid off work I might try it on Legendary mode, I heard it takes a lot of time, patience, and skill to do. As for XBOX live, I don't have high speed internet (stupid rural PEI), but some friends and I are going to link them up one of these days.

6. Tony

Think Happy Thoughts!

I'm stuck on that mode right now! I have 4 of those invisable guys at once & havin trouble gettin through them! tried a buncha times but got frustrated! haha

7. Spinno

Spinno
    [OP]

I have major respect for a person's gaming skills if they finish this game on Legendary. I tried it on the first Halo and it was insane. The AI is so much smarter, it's worth trying it just to see that. You must be getting half far now Tony I remember that part with the 4 invisible guys, when I went through the game on normal difficulty.

8. The Stig

Halo 2 is awsome, the original wasnt too tough to beat on legendary, but halo 2, holy shit.... it's unpossible.

Online play is good, you need to have some kind of "strategery" (g.w. bush) and you can start increase your ranking, my xbox live tag is A87 if you want to add me

9. Tony

Think Happy Thoughts!

Legendary was pretty easy till this part! I'll get through it sooner or later though!