FS: Misc computer and AV gear.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Cody, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Cody

Cody
    [OP]

All these items are currently for sale because I have no room for them.

Computer Stuff:

LG GCE-8160B CD-RW drive. Drive works great, I upgraded to a DVD writer so I don't need it any more. It's 16x10x40 and has the buffer underrun protection built in, don't think I've ever burned a coaster with it. Comes with new IDE cable and audio cable. Asking $60

Toshiba SD-M1212 DVD rom drive. It's a 6X dvd read and 32x cd read drive and it's around 3 years old. Works great but upgraded it for speed reasons. Still great for the average user. Asking $25

General Stuff:

Eastlink Motorola digital cable receiver. Purchased the box, canceled my digital cable service earlier this year, now it's just taking up space. Remote and unit are flawless as they were in the living room and may have seen 20 hours of viewing time over the year that I had the service. Asking $70 as eastlink wants $140 for them.

AudioSource SS-Four Surround sound processor. Adds dolby surround to any regular stereo setup. Purchased this unit used in hopes of adding surround to my existing non-surround amp but ended up buying a new amp and giving my dad my old one instead. This unit has built in amps to drive a center and two rears and has level and mode select buttons. Comes with a remote. Asking $50.