1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS lots of stuff from my car... R.I.P

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by CRXified, Jul 23, 2005.

1. CRXified

CRXified
    [OP]
    b00b

here goes (all body panels are miliano red, just pained about 1 year or so ago and still shine up real nice):

hood-75 bux, no H symbol and has a little surface rust UNDER the hood by the latch <---pending
    [​IMG]

heater motor- offer, also have the heater control coils that control the temp and stuff (has the little wire coils on it)

rear hatch shocks - 25 for both

coilovers - 80 bux, have blue springs
    [​IMG]

amber corner lights - offer (1 of them has teh part where u screw it fast broken off, still have the piece and can be glued or soemthing)

both headlights - offer

Atlezza tails- 75 bux OBO ( 1 has a really small chip on the bottom edge that doesnt even go past where the seal is, cant notice unless ur standing 1 foot away)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A pillar interior pieces - 25 bux for both (light gray/off white color, i dont know, not black)

rear UPPER interior pieces - 25 bux (same color as A pillars, if u want A pillars and this u can have both for 40 bux)

runners along roof - 20 bux (the pieces that run from the windshield to the hatch on the roof)

parts i might have to get rid of that arent off the car yet:
    CAT, steering coloum with ignition switch and key, steering rack **IF NOBODY WANTS THIS STUFF, ITS GOING WITH THE CAR TO THE WRECKER, MAKE AN OFFER**

Also have my 17" wheels, 1 wheel is scratched up pretty bad and 2 of them have very small dents in the outter lips. they should balance out fine and hold air, just havent got the tires off yet or anything. they are Maxxim oxygens<---- 400
    here are some small pix of the rims, if u want bigger of the same pix, pm me. they still have mud all over them cause the hose wasnt working and i couldnt hose them off... :x
    *EDIT* i cleaned up the rims and they look 100 times better than these pictures and arent as bad as i thought they were, the dents in the lips definatly will not effect anything.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here is the best 1
    [​IMG]

the dents in them are on the very outter edge. not on the place where the tire seats and they hold air fine.

also have whats left of my front bumper here

could be salvageable if ur a fiberglass guy. its not really that bad except the 1 corner is tore off, here are the pix. again dirty as hell, damn water hose being broke ...
    *EDIT* cleaned this up as well looks better than these pix, but dont have new ones
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    last pic isnt a crack, just a scratch
    [​IMG]

looking for around 100 obo for the bumper

this stuff needs to go, i gotta start my new civic fund..

2. coreyc

looks like a rough accident

3. CRXified

CRXified
    [OP]
    b00b

it wasnt really, but did bent the frame enought to no be fixable...