FS-Brand new laptop..

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Hornblower, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Hornblower

Hornblower
    [OP]

Alright I'm selling this even though I don't want to I really need the money more. This laptop is like new I've only had it a couple of months I think since August. It's a Toshiba It comes with a brand new Labtec optical mouse and a brand new APC AC charger and leather carry case all the specs on this computer can be seen here...

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...&sku_id=0665000FS10030853&catid=&newdeptid=1#

I'm looking for around $1000 because on top of the cost of laptop I bought a $150.00 charger(other one was stolen).Any way if your interseted pm me i'm on here all the time...

2. Xtreme989

The A10's are nice laptop's. A friend of mine has the same model and his works great.

You should have no problem selling this. Hell I woulda taken it but work just gave me a Toshiba Tecra....so I gotta go with the freebe

3. Hornblower

Hornblower
    [OP]

I can't believe it I have only got like 2 pm's about it I thought it would sell fast as fuck but yeah excellant laptop I need money for my car.

4. Xtreme989

that blows man....it is hard to believe someone wouldn't jump all over that laptop especially at that price. but i guess it is very close to xmas and nobody has a lot of luck selling anything even remotely used this time of year.

5. Ed

Ed

i'd be all over this if it wasn't this close to xmas, and my work wasn't going on strike

6. Hornblower

Hornblower
    [OP]

yeah i'm not in a big hurry to sell it i mean it's a sweet laptop and i still use it just not as much as i should for the price i payed for it. This is prolly gonna still be here after christmas so just pm me.