1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS 94 Eagle summit 5spd

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by jdmh22accord, Jan 8, 2005.

1. jdmh22accord

Car is a coupe, 5spd, no power options, body perfect, except the spoiler broke, i am removing it and filling the holes in the trunk.
    New tune up
    Just had oil changed, does not burn oil, been 2500 kms since change and still clean and full.
    I am doing a transmission service this weekend, drain and fill
    4 brand new tires, installed this week.
    Just had wheel alignment
    Brand new brakes all around, and new wheel cylinder in rear.
    224000 kms on car, original motor.

Car is great on gas, works great, is a very reliable car. Its 11 years old, so its not a new car, so it has some squeaks and rattles, and the transmission grinds a bit into 2nd if you shift it fast, but if you shift it slow its alright.
    Car has upgraded speakers in it, but the stereo is not hooked up, it is in the backseat, it needs to be wired up.

Basically a super winter beater, or a good second vehicle for someone, I want to get back into a honda just for the knowledge and parts prices.

Asking $1500.00, car has new inspection and licensed till April 05, car needs nothing but a driver, will post pics tomorrow so i can get some daytime shots.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Will trade for Civic 88-up of equal value or that needs work.

2. jdmh22accord