FS: 91 Honda Civic

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Foster, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Foster

Foster
    [OP]
    Toolboard

Thinking about selling my car because I'm moving out west. I really dont know what to ask for it . If I dont get something reasonable compared to what I put into it then I'll just drive it out west.

The car was origionally a cx, but since then I have put:

-Si Interior.
    -Si Taillights
    -Si Center Piece (on the hatch)

It also has a 88-89 crx Si Tach, and the previous owner put in rear speakers.

Recently it was painted from a guy in pei, it was lowered with eibach springs, and a magnaflow exhaust is on it with a 2 inch pipe all the way back.

There are 16 inch rims on it with Toyo Proxies which are I think 205/45/R16.

I also have a set of winter rims and tires with good tread left on them.

The car had 220,000kms on it when I bought it 2 years ago, and it has about 270-280, but I am not exactly sure until I check the tachs.

Pictures can be seen here

http://www.true-story.ca/viewtopic.php?t=110

Even if your not interest, list what you think it might be worth, and if you are interested..make an offer..

Keep in mind it might have high kms, but is still under 300k and a Si engine can be easily thrown in for about 500 bucks.

The engine works fine, it doesn't smoke and is decent on gas, I usually put about 550-600 on a tank.

2. Candy_ass

Go Int'l, or go home

I'll buy it!!! :brows: name ur price!!!!!

3. Matt

I'd like to know if the car is sold interested in making a trip down from Dieppe to check a few vehicles with funds

4. Matt

car found

thank you