FS: 1992 YAMAHA WAVERUNNER - SOLD!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Banned/Deleted User, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Banned/Deleted User

I have a 1992 WaveRunner LX - 90hp Personal Watercraft with trailer in the HRM area for $1000. :o :o :o

This won't last long....the thing runs, and has a trailer with it! Ready to go in the water, just needs the spark plugs cleaned/replaced. ( I don't have the tools to do it at my house)

All you need is a trailer hitch, and you can drive it away tonight!

The time is 11:40am on Thursday July 10.

This offer will stand until 6pm tonight.

2. Aphex Twin

Damn sounds like a hell of a deal! Pics?

3. Banned/Deleted User

I got no pics of it...besides, i haven't had any luck posting any on here.....

It's a 2 seater sit-down style waverunner with a looong nose so they don't flip easy and it's great for diving. not as good for diving as a jet-ski, but with the longer nose, it's steadier than the new seadoos

its gotta go cuz i need lowering springs and a new windshield :( and possibly a new rim and tire :( :(

4. Banned/Deleted User

Ok, the offer has been extended for a few days, so if anyone is interested, let me know. The thing is great, I just don't have time to run it and I have too many things in the driveway...gotta do some 'housecleaning'.

Also, I still have a 1986 4dr Chevette (automatic) in need of a transmission, but think about it.....if ya need a winter beater, why not buy one that you can fix anything on for less than $100! The body and stuff is in immaculate shape....one of the cleanest Shoveits I've seen!

$400 OBO

[​IMG]

5. Banned/Deleted User

SOLD!

Sorry everyone....but it's gone!