FS: 1986 Chevrolet Chevette

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Banned/Deleted User, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Banned/Deleted User

1986 Chevrolet Chevette 4D Automatic $200.

Body is mint, tranny is sketchy....runs, moves, etc. but needs a couple things for MVI. Was inspected last year but the sticker was needed elsewhere apparently, because I came home and it was gone!

This car was left by a former roommate who owed me a couple hundred bucks, so I guess that's what I want for it.

I've had lots of people say they wanted it but it's still sitting behind my house, so I'm posting it here!

If you know anyone who would want this little piece of automotive history let me know! PM or Email vernie420@hotmail.com

2. Eisenflower

This would make a killer winter beater. Too bad it wasn't a 5 speed :(

3. Banned/Deleted User

Winter Beater

It would but I need something with 4x4 where I live! Never make it to work, and given my occupation, I have to be there when everyone else is sliding off the road! It doesn't need much for MVI (exhaust and rear sway bar reattached, and a little TLC with the Tranny) but as the story goes with Shove-its, you can fix anything that breaks for pocket change!

4. 91bluecivic

we should took it for a drive that night vern :D, i would did the same thing i did with the 4 wheeler

5. Banned/Deleted User

Yeah, we should have took it for a rip to the pit that night....only thing is if we fired it up at 4am the cops would have heard us from where ever they were, since the exhaust is under the house. Damn thing sounds like a V8 NASCAR when you fire it up at the moment! Gotta Love It!

It would be a shame to write this car off demolition style because as far as Chevettes go, this one isn't in bad shape! I know there's someone somehwere that wants it, whether they know it or not. It would make a killer beater...

6. Banned/Deleted User

I still have a 1986 4dr Chevette (automatic) in need of a transmission, but think about it.....if ya need a winter beater, why not buy one that you can fix anything on for less than $100! The body and stuff is in immaculate shape....one of the cleanest Chevettes I've seen!

$400 OBO

[​IMG]

7. Anarki

Om nom nom.

Hehe on June 14th it was 200 and on July 14th it was 400.

8. Banned/Deleted User

You know women, can never make up their mind :wink: