1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Ho Bag, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Ho Bag

Ho Bag
    [OP]

1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    All Black with 2nd gen 16inch wheels with new falken zeix tires
    5 spd all wheel drive

Motor:
    91 6 bolt block, fully rebuilt all forged internals, pistons rods everything. 9:1 pistons, all new seals oil pump water pump everything, crank has never been turned, all new seals, fully rebuilt head, cyclone dual runner intake manifold with controler. all hard intercooler pipes, mas translator for fuel tuning and gm mas, greddy type s bov, ported o2 housing and 14b turbo, 3inch turbo back exhaust, warlbro 255 fuel pump, 550cc injectors, new clutch lightened flywheel and new preasure plate, comes with another new clutch and preasure plate, eprom ecu"very rare"

new fuel filler neck and altnator, all power options, h4 headlight conversions, upgraded breaks, new rotors and pads, real polly bushings, filled carrier bearings, 94 rear end conversion.

this car is all go and no show, there is more stuff i havent listed, im into it for $12000 or so after the new motor i built including the price of the car its self

make me an offer and i am willing to trade
    looking for :
    1.6 or 1.7 el
    240sx
    s10
    nissan pickup

or anything else you think i might like