For Lease: 2002 Kia Rio RS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by PINKY, Nov 30, 2003.

1. PINKY

PINKY
    [OP]
    n00b

decided that i wanna get another car. need something i can i get PLPD on. although i know this car may not be of major interest to most of you , i figured i'd post this here to get the word out incase anyone has family members etc. who need a cheap little economical car. this is a leased vehicle so basically i'm looking for someone to take over the lease.

Lease is $305 a month (304.88 to be exact) and its a 5 year lease (started on May 2nd, 2003) with O'Regan's Leasing company.

-green Kia Rio RS
    -4 door
    -approx. 33,000kms
    -great on gas.
    -routinely serviced.
    -100,000km powertrain warranty, as well as bumper to bumper warranty (for the entire lease term i believe)

Theres a small dent in the passenger side door but i'm having that taken care of. I've kept her as clean as possible and added an alarm system and a CD player which i'm leaving in there. though i'll be removing the alarm scanner and i'll throw the hubcaps back on there. she's been Perma-shined, Perma-guarded and undercoated.
    can't think of much else to say...
    if you'd like any other info you can check out specs on Kia.ca, PM me or call (902)425-8253.

2. DC5-S

If you go, go balls deep

so are you running on the black steelies only?

3. PINKY

PINKY
    [OP]
    n00b

yeah.... i had rims on the car and when i put the steelies back on i realized i'd left a couple of the stock bolts at my friend's place where the rims had been put on. got the chrome ones on there now.... once i get the stock ones back i'll throw them and the hubcaps back on.