1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The More You Know: Farmers Dairy has voluntarily withdrawn certain products

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by C. Mike Hunt, Jan 21, 2018.

1. C. Mike Hunt

http://www.farmersdairy.ca/voluntary-withdrawal.php

We would like to advise our consumers that we are initiating a voluntary withdrawal due to an off-taste flavor.

This withdrawal is conducted on a preventive basis and there is no health risk associated with the consumption of these products.

Based on the reported events, this remains isolated to a brief production period, and no reported events were logged for subsequent production days.

Consumers can return the listed products to their point of sale for a full refund or contact Consumer-Response at 1 800-501-1150.

For the complete list of withdrawal products, please see specific products and best before dates below.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation could cause you and thank you in advance for your cooperation.

List of affected products on link

2. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I had a cup of tea last week that I dumped because it tasted weird. I actually tasted the milk to check it and it seemed ok. Makes me wonder...

3. hank

Yeah I thought my dishwasher didn't rinse properly at first but then figured out the taste was coming from the milk.

I love how they are saying its an isolated incident (based on consumer complaints) and there is no health risk but they aren't saying why it happened and what is causing the taste...

4. Dewie

It's likely a cleaning agent of some nature that didn't get rinsed properly. It's really of no danger but tastes nasty.

5. v-mac

Fire / Hazmat / GSAR

Also my guess.

6. Gooch

yeah I would say that's it