F.S 1991 VW Passat with extras and pics Stereo included

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Vw_Passat, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Vw_Passat

Vw_Passat
    [OP]

Hey
    This is a 1991 Volkswagen Passat I have owned this car for the last two years it now has 188k on it. I have the service records for this car since it was new right until 100k I have had the engine rebuilt at 165k reason being the value seals where starting to get a little bad so I had decided to get the whole engine done while it was apart all the work was done by a licensed dealer technician and all OEM parts. During the time I have owned the car I replaced water pump, alienator, starter, wheel bearings, control arm bushings and new energizer battery last winter brakes and some other stuff I cant remember. Some of the other things I have added to the car would be a set of 15 inch 5 spoke wheels white face gauges spoiler a pioneer Cd player which is less then a year old also have a alarm which was professional installed at Pro Audio Sound and a new set of Neuspeed lowering springs still in the box not installed. There is also a performance muffler on it to. The reason I am selling this car is because I have finally found the car I always wanted and I had just bought it. new winter tires on steal rims also included and I have decided to include the stereo with the car here what comes with it 15-inch Cerwin Vega Stroker with pioneer mids and tweets in front and 6 ½ Jvc in the back Pioneer head unit and a remote and an alpine amp. Asking Price is $4200.

Thanks Mikie

here are the pictures I also have more pictures If you would like to see more email me at bazanson@hotmail.com or check them out here
    http://test.lowmotion.org/viewtopic.php?t=10358
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]