1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F.S 1991 VW Passat with extras and pics Stereo included

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by Vw_Passat, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Vw_Passat

Vw_Passat
    [OP]

Hey
    This is a 1991 Volkswagen Passat I have owned this car for the last two years it now has 188k on it. I have the service records for this car since it was new right until 100k I have had the engine rebuilt at 165k reason being the value seals where starting to get a little bad so I had decided to get the whole engine done while it was apart all the work was done by a licensed dealer technician and all OEM parts. During the time I have owned the car I replaced water pump, alienator, starter, wheel bearings, control arm bushings and new energizer battery last winter brakes and some other stuff I cant remember. Some of the other things I have added to the car would be a set of 15 inch 5 spoke wheels white face gauges spoiler a pioneer Cd player which is less then a year old also have a alarm which was professional installed at Pro Audio Sound and a new set of Neuspeed lowering springs still in the box not installed. There is also a performance muffler on it to. The reason I am selling this car is because I have finally found the car I always wanted and I had just bought it. new winter tires on steal rims also included and I have decided to include the stereo with the car here what comes with it 15-inch Cerwin Vega Stroker with pioneer mids and tweets in front and 6 ½ Jvc in the back Pioneer head unit and a remote and an alpine amp. Asking Price is $4200.

Thanks Mikie

here are the pictures I also have more pictures If you would like to see more email me at bazanson@hotmail.com or check them out here
    http://test.lowmotion.org/viewtopic.php?t=10358
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]