1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Election

Discussion in 'Reality Check' started by HairyAss, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Grifter

Bluh?

Whatd I do to you? I just thought your post was designed and written to get kmd going further is all.... :lol:

2. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

[​IMG]

3. tribeachpunk

Photo is from Sept 29 event. Trudeau was there too. His itinerary, though inaccurate at times lately, asked that media to arrive no later than 6:30 p.m. In his remarks Trudeau asked Canadians to "take a moment to listen to the stories of a survivor, to an Indigenous elder who shares their perspective and their experiences in this country." It then appears O'Toole took that advice and stuck around for the holiday. Really hard to get behind trashing O'Toole over how he handled Truth and Tofino Vacation Day..

Nick84 and KMD like this.
  4. KMD

KMD

How many Indigenous people have you spoken and seen shed tears over this but maybe I am just "to emotional" but if you are not emotional about this you are not paying attention.
    Or like I said above the problem?
    Break it down what do you have a problem with let's work it out little fella it's all truth? Come on no deflection no denial no detraction let's go.
    You as well BootsBoots speak up if you are not going to learn about T&R how we as a country going to move forward, wasn't that Trudeau's campaign slogan?

5. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

I'm all done needing to talk about politics until the next election lol

Grifter likes this.
  6. KMD

KMD

Hit to close to home for you and T&R is not politics

7. 17

teenage dirtbag

wait until he finds out I dont go to church on Easter either

8. KMD

KMD

Nor do I little guy or X-mas whoops I mean Christmas :thumbsup:
    So whats the matter, ascared you know I'm right?
    Just trying to use the racist's typical deflection, denial and distraction because you know I am right you are THE PROBLEM :shrug2:

9. 17

teenage dirtbag

No one even knows the point you’re trying to make anymore. The sooner you comes to terms with the election results and realize Trudeau is going nowhere for a few more years, the better you’ll feel. It’s not healthy to be so invested in this.

10. KMD

KMD

Deny, detract and deflect the racist tactic you just keep using it :lol:
    I know Trudeau won the election you can read back there is a post where I acknowledged this and I said wasn't mad I was disappointed. (Go check)
    We were talking about T&R there big boy and your actions on the day off remember now or were you to high like your hero Justin T?

11. 17

teenage dirtbag

I want to see what other personal attacks you can try and lob at me for a reaction before I tell you it wasn’t a day off :rofl:

sorry to take the faux outrage wind from your sails.

12. KMD

KMD

Deflect :lol: keep it up
    I am just posting what I see, you post your Holier Than Thou attacks whenever I post and this time it was about what was okay to do on T&R day defending JT's actions. I don't have to lob anything at you your post speaks for its self you are a scumbag plain and simple.
    I have no outrage you are the one that keeps coming back for more, over and over and over, angry little boy. :bounce:
    :bump:

13. C. Mike Hunt

14. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

You made it politics by dragging Trudeau into it.

Approach A: "Hey guys, here are some great resources to learn more about T&R and the deeper learnings we should try and get from it."

Approach KMD: "Hey guys, here's another example of how Trudeau sucks."

See the difference? Do you care? Absolutely not would be my guess.

15. KMD

KMD

Did you watch Indian Horse or listen to any podcasts or documentary's go back and read my post where I did mention this?
    I am not going to go and find and list a bunch of stuff for some ignorant pricks that don't give a shit about T&R.
    Again you are just using 1717 3D's to Deflect the blame for this onto me as being my problem, typical Liberal. If they cared enough about Canada's genocide of these children they would be able to find a way to take some time on the 30th to spend some time to focus on what was done and how they can change and do better. I shouldn't have to do that for them. But I guess you are right THEY are the PROBLEM and need to have everything done for them.
    GET BENT

I am just waiting to see what Trudeau has planned for the Canadian Fallen Soldiers on November 10th 2021

16. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

Don't make assumptions about my knowledge and/or understanding about *why* T&R is even a thing. I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy in saying this isn't a political issue when you're the one who insists on bringing Trudeau into it. I've already stated I agree with you that Trudeau messed up. You're just so angry, you can't get past your own vitriol in having a rational debate. Typical far-right Big C Conservative.

17. TheOldskoo

Huzzah!

Not that this is okay in any regard, but I don't think he's angry. I think he's trolling you.

18. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

I think it's a question of who is trying to troll the other harder, tbh. :rofl:

19. KMD

KMD

Well first off I am going to start at the bottom of this, I am NOT a "Typical far-right Big C Conservative" I know on here it may seem like I am but trust me if you met a Typical far-right Big C Conservative your head would explode. I am very much a Center Right medium to small c conservative.
    Did I hit a sore spot, don't like being told what you don't know? I said T&R was not political because when I was talking to my wife the other night and I asked her why she thought nothing was getting done she said that "No one knows what to do or where to start or at what level of Government. Then she said we need to stop treating everyone different and treat everyone EQUAL. That is the only way things are going to change. Talking to my wife about T&R just didn't want to bring her into it. That's what I meant :shrug2:

20. KMD

KMD

Not here buddy I do really have a dog in this T&R fight I guess I shouldn't say dog...

21. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

The trolling part was calling you a far right big C Conservative which you bought hook, line, and sinker.

Also, I think the proper term when calling your wife a dog is to refer to her as a bitch.

22. KMD

KMD

Referring to having "a dog in the fight" I was by no means calling my loving beautiful wife a bitch
    [​IMG]

23. HairyAss

HairyAss
    [OP]
    Cheese on Toast

:rofl:

KMD likes this.
  24. KMD

KMD

:hsugh:

25. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

TIL Erin O'Toole had three houses when he was elected conservative leader. That's pretty impressive for a man of the people. I'd say that's entering into Justin Trudeau rich people territory :o Actually it might be worse since he took taxpayer money to pay for them against the rules.

26. RoryTate

Buffer the streaming media unto me.

He best sell them off for mad skirll before they hike the capital gains laws.

Nick84 and Grifter like this.
  27. KMD

KMD

Link to source?
    Do you really want to start to get into conspiring their assets? :lol:
    Where were these properties if they were entering into Trudeau territory downtown Toronto and Vancouver?

28. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Just another politician 'accidentally' trying to get us to pay their personal bills. They are all the same.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...el-macdonald-calls-for-review-of-tory-leader/

29. Grifter

Bluh?

For the sake of argument it's nowhere near Justin Trudeau.... He earned it himself. Not leftovers from daddy.

Just saying. :lol:

I also don't haven't heard from the tax payer thing you're talking about yet, been hunting. If it's true I agree with you that it's slime-ball or whatever. But still not as bad as Trudeau. :lol:

Nick84 and KMD like this.
  30. KMD

KMD

Sounds like he had a lot going on and finally got everything sorted out If the place is being renovated he should have moved into one of the other residences on the Hill Trudeau seem to have access to a pile of them. :shrug:
    Kick Justin out of the Cottage and tell him to go live with is wife and kids at Harrington Lake and give the Cottage at Rideau Hall to Erin problem solved renovate the shit out of everything.

31. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

Dude owns three houses. He's just as out of touch with the average Canadian as Trudeau is. You can spin it however you like to make yourselves feel less hypocritical lol

32. Cheddar

Red is the New Green

I love how the metric has gone from who’s best to who’s worse and now to who’s not as bad.

33. 17

teenage dirtbag

The only way Erin is getting into that cottage is when tours resume post pandemic. :lol:

Scott likes this.
  34. KMD

KMD

Let's see
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_O'Toole
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau
    I can hardly tell the difference in the work and education between the two of them it like they are looking in a mirror.
    I don't know HOW I ever missed it before thank you for pointing it out.
    And if you want to get technical DUDE PM owns a mercedes-benz 300sl and do you want me to get into his real estate?
    [​IMG]
    I think you missed the sarcasm dripping of that remark and a lot of my posts.

It is sad that we are at that point.

35. Boots

www.reality-check.ca

We can agree they are both very well off and their financial situation is much, much different than the typical Canadian they represent.